Don't you just hate it when....

When your auntie lives to the ripe old age of 80 but is killed in a car crash....would be easier I think if natural causes :-(

Sorry to hear that xx

when David Cameron talks out of his a**e again about caring when really it is all about the money. When my disability and other geniune disabiled people are getting more ill as a direct result in them trying to put disabilitied people into situations that are not suitable!!!

bunnylovesalan said:
when David Cameron talks out of his a**e again about caring when really it is all about the money. When my disability and other geniune disabiled people are getting more ill as a direct result in them trying to put disabilitied people into situations that are not suitable!!!

They're cutting the disabilities budget yet all of their reports say they need to invest more in to them! Crazy stuff.

bunnylovesalan said:

Totally agree!! All the promises that he wouldn't target the poor, vulnerable or disabled n they are the only people he IS targeting!!!! A*sehole!!

Stacey87 said:
Totally agree!! All the promises that he wouldn't target the poor, vulnerable or disabled n they are the only people he IS targeting!!!! A*sehole!!

Of course he is the conservatives are the rich peoples party and they always have been! Why people voted for them is beyond me!

Everyone should have just voted for the stark raving loony party at least then we would have had a 99p coin LOL

X x c

DYJHIW just as you think you are getting your money situation sorted the fuel pump on the car starts to die for the 2nd time in 4 years! The pump costs over £1000 and that doesn't include the fitting cost. :-(

your husband offers to make you an omelette then when you are eating it you remark that it tastes a lot of butter, and he says i only put a bit in.
at which point does he not understand, I DO NOT EAT BUTTER. and by taking the dog out it doesnt work it off .

you have a brainless moment and only realise halfway through your lovely cup of (caffeinated, a rarity for me) coffee that you not only put normal sugar in it, you also added cream. WTF brain?!
oh well. at least it's only a teacup size cup of coffee so not too much damage done but still! does anyone know where I left my common sense? I swear it was round here somewhere.

Oh, I saw it in the corner, and threw it out.
I didn't think you'd be needing it.

You realise your sister has created a monster in you!!

For the last 3 Xmases she has bought me something Radley as one of my presents - the first year was a keyring, the second year a mirror and then this Xmas just gone a purse. I did joke on Xmas morning that next year (i.e 2012) it would be a handbag, at which point I got told to pee off!

I now currently have 3 Ebay bids going for Radley handbags!! She has created a monster, a monster I tell you! :D

On the plus side, if I win all 3 handbags I currently have bids on, even with postage, they'll still come to less than half the price of a brand new Radley handbag! And 2 of them are really not what I would normally buy, getting out of my comfort zone (i.e. black handbags!)... which these days I count as a good thing!

i'd love a decent, leather handbag. I'm envious of my sister. she's 14 and found one in a jumble. it's very of it's time, 1950s, but it's lovely all the same and she takes such good care of it. it cost her all of 50p. moobag.

i'd love a decent, leather handbag. I'm envious of my sister. she's 14 and found one in a jumble. it's very of it's time, 1950s, but it's lovely all the same and she takes such good care of it. it cost her all of 50p. moobag.

Only one of the ones I'm bidding on is leather, the other two are fabric ones.

My sister owns 3 Radley handbags at the last count I made, 2 she paid a bit for (though I doubt full price knowing my sister!) and the other the lucky cowbag picked up in a charity shop! Clearly whoever donated it had no idea of it's value and neither did the charity shop staff - think she only paid a couple of quid for it!

Can't whinge too much at or about her tho, she spoilt me rotten at Xmas bless her, even though I was on a very limited budget and an emotional wreck. I would like to publicly say, I love my Sis! :D

Back