Don't you just hate it when....

me too. mine's a star and she's growing into an amazing lady.
she will also be my weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse.

picture on the laptop says "look to your left, the first thing you see will be your weapon in a zombie apocalypse. what is it?"

DSCF1330-1.jpg

My mums a radley queen aswell, she has 6 handbags 3 purses and a brolly lol she buys them Everytime we go to cheshire oaks!

X x x

picture on the laptop says "look to your left, the first thing you see will be your weapon in a zombie apocalypse. what is it?"

Mine will be a moshi monster mash up card then? Not very useful! What am I supposed to do with that? Give them a paper cut?

I'm such a Radley-holic! The oh counted all my stuff over Xmas and I have 15 bags, 12 purses, 5 umbrellas, a passport holder & slippers. He made me work out how much I've 'wasted' on them. Needless to say I haven't bought one since :(

DSCF1330-1.jpg

Errr, ummmm, well I don't think the zombies would get too much grief from a hymnbook!

MissSlinky2011 said:
My mums a radley queen aswell, she has 6 handbags 3 purses and a brolly lol she buys them Everytime we go to cheshire oaks!

X x x

We've just come back from there!! Without anything radley though!! Lol

...you are pretending to be busy at the sink so you can earwig on the new neighbours out back, and forget about the pan on the hob. Slightly burnt onions and grated carrot ahoy!

Flibsey said:

A fridge! Yeah boi!

Flibsey said:

Fire poker woop!

X x x

DSCF1330-1.jpg

mine's an empty yoghurt pot.

yeah- i'm dead

On my left is a clock. Maybe I need to buy a baseball bat!

DSCF1330-1.jpg

Headphones, maybe I'll drown them with 'Hugo Spanish in 3 months':D

Dyjhiw you've been really good all day (food wise) but insomnia strikes & you end up spoiling it all by scoffing a complete tub of Ben & jerrys. Gutted. Why can't I sleep like normal people?!

Dyjhiw you spend the week getting plants and stuff on your breaks so you can spend your day off Sunday gardening.....and its raining! Boooooo

DYJHIW your boyfriend posts a new pic on Facebook and his ex(who can't and won't get over him-and sent him a nasty when he and I got together)comments on how very sexy he looks! Am not amused :(

Back