Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW ebay snipers win stuff from under your nose.
Well, two can play at that game.

DYJHIW some people just find they have to put you down?

People have to put me down pretty quickly.
It's cos I'm so heavy.

[The old ones are the best.
Oh no, they aren't.

Ok then. I'll get my coat...]

You keep getting headaches and can't shift this 'man flu' and that why you get headaches and can't breathe!!

C'mon I don't have time to be bloody sick!!

You keep getting headaches and can't shift this 'man flu' and that why you get headaches and can't breathe!!

C'mon I don't have time to be bloody sick!!

See the doc in case it's Sinusitis, or of it's cattarrh take some oral decongestants. Take care x

Shirleen said:
See the doc in case it's Sinusitis, or of it's cattarrh take some oral decongestants. Take care x

Thanks chick but I went last Monday and he fobbed me off!! Xx

DYJHIW you take a chance on something and you're waiting nervously for the outcome!! Eeeeek

Last edited:
bevhunter1986 said:
Thanks chick but I went last Monday and he fobbed me off!! Xx

DYJHIW you take a chance on something and you're waiting nervously for the outcome!! Eeeeek

Intriguing....??

You wanted lasagne on your hubbys birthday meal out but they ran out so you order 2 starters instead because it was 241 and man and hubby had mains so was the cheaper option! but both had garlic in them and now you stink!

Thanks baby bump for liking garlic things!

X x x

You think you are smarter than you are!
I had an abscess in a sweat gland in my groin (absolutely rank - and nothing to do with hygiene I might add!!!) after antibiotics didn't clear it I ended up at hospital for 8 hours on Friday! Other half comes back from 2 week exercise and has to meet me at hospital which was not ideal at all. Consultant recommends surgery to remove abscess completely though will involve at least one night in hospital! Ex refuses to have sin overnight, feel bad leaving son in care of partner even though I know he doesn't mind at all, have missed partner LOADS and hate hospitals (am a nurse and hate not being in control). So I convince them to just drain it under a local, which they did, actually hurt more than childbirth! Everyone kept going on about how brave I was apart from the boyfriend who was worried I was doing the wrong thing as it will prob come back and require surgery anyway. So get home eventually with lots of nice meds! Had booked GoApe for Sunday as great for other half as going away to afghan soon so trying to get lots done before! He tried to cancel but I was convinced it would be ok as no pain now! For future ref - under local they didn't stick wound as wanted to leave it as clear as possible/ GoApe requires a harness that I was wearing for 5 hours whilst swinging in the trees! I now have a rather red looking wound which obviously did not appreciate my clever idea! GoApe was AMAZING though so worth it!!!

I had an abscess in a sweat gland in my groin (absolutely rank - and nothing to do with hygiene I might add!!!) after antibiotics didn't clear it I ended up at hospital for 8 hours on Friday! Other half comes back from 2 week exercise and has to meet me at hospital which was not ideal at all. Consultant recommends surgery to remove abscess completely though will involve at least one night in hospital! Ex refuses to have sin overnight, feel bad leaving son in care of partner even though I know he doesn't mind at all, have missed partner LOADS and hate hospitals (am a nurse and hate not being in control). So I convince them to just drain it under a local, which they did, actually hurt more than childbirth! Everyone kept going on about how brave I was apart from the boyfriend who was worried I was doing the wrong thing as it will prob come back and require surgery anyway. So get home eventually with lots of nice meds! Had booked GoApe for Sunday as great for other half as going away to afghan soon so trying to get lots done before! He tried to cancel but I was convinced it would be ok as no pain now! For future ref - under local they didn't stick wound as wanted to leave it as clear as possible/ GoApe requires a harness that I was wearing for 5 hours whilst swinging in the trees! I now have a rather red looking wound which obviously did not appreciate my clever idea! GoApe was AMAZING though so worth it!!!

Wow. Hardcore. :eek:

Glad it's feeling better!

OUCH!!!!!!

We have a GoApe near us and they opened a new zip wire thing and a little boy came off it because something was wrong with the connections and died :/ was so sad.

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
We have a GoApe near us and they opened a new zip wire thing and a little boy came off it because something was wrong with the connections and died :/ was so sad.

X x x

Where was that? Don't you live on the island?? Didn't know we had a go ape in north Wales!!! Goes off to google.......

Ooh excited now-it's in Dolgellau so only about 40miles :) altho the tree top adventure in betws is technically closer I spose!!

Welshtigger said:
Where was that? Don't you live on the island?? Didn't know we had a go ape in north Wales!!! Goes off to google.......

Ooh excited now-it's in Dolgellau so only about 40miles :) altho the tree top adventure in betws is technically closer I spose!!

It's in caernarfon, it was all over the north Wales news at the time they had to close for lots of inspections but I think they've re opened now.

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
It's in caernarfon, it was all over the north Wales news at the time they had to close for lots of inspections but I think they've re opened now.

X x x

Oh you mean Greenwood Park? xx

Dyjhiw.. you get a few days off work and you get a head cold

Oh dear - I always seem to get ill when i get a break aswell I think its because you hold yourself wound up so tight then you get a break and you relax and BAM you get sick! lol

DYJHIW they are drilling next door and it sounds like they are going to come straight through!

xxx

I hate that! I had about 2 weeks of my neighbours drilling, banging and seemingly trying to break into my bathroom!!

DYJHIW you have things to do but have horrible period pains n really just want to snuggle on settee n stay there til it's over :-(

It's the council unfortunately we are the only owners on a row of council houses and they are all being re wired!

X x x

Back