Don't you just hate it when....

I hate that! I had about 2 weeks of my neighbours drilling, banging and seemingly trying to break into my bathroom!!

DYJHIW you have things to do but have horrible period pains n really just want to snuggle on settee n stay there til it's over :-(

*nods* We should be allowed compassionate sofa leave :sigh:
x

Stacey87 said:
Intriguing....??

Can't tell you til I know the outcome

Just to set the record no I'm not pregnant or getting married! Lol xxx

mrstore said:
Dyjhiw your boobs go all flat and wrinkly cos you've lost weight!!!!! :( I loved my 36G's!!!!

I'm expecting it :-(
Fingers crossed it doesn't happen though, I'm rather partial to my 38E's!

Not looking forward to loosing my boobs, but alas they seem to be melting away before my big bum.....

Hmmm...i have lots.

When your parents won't get out of your face for FIVE MINUTES, yet insist its you who follows them everywhere?!?

When the DVLA take your driving licence off you for no reason.

When people are horrible just for the sake of it

....Theres probably more, lol

Mine are starting to resemble deflated balloons :( and that's only after losing a third of what I want to lose, still got another 2.5 stone to go!! Eeek!!!

I love my boobs but I was a 36F when I was slim at 16 so I don't think they will go anywhere ... don't know big they are going to get while I'm preggers though lol

When I get to the weight I'd like to be I'll still be a 34DD/E, so can't complain lol, the OH will be though!!!! Lol ;)

Haha, my OH would be terribly disappointed if my boobs get much smaller. I've always had big boobs and used to complain about them but I've realised I do LIKE having bigger boobs so I'm hoping they don't shrink too much!

My hubby had a right moan when my bum started to deflate lol he loved my booty Haha

X x x

mrstore said:
What is it about men and big boobs???!!! Lol

My husband told me they are just hypnotic lol

Back