Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have to be up early n spend all night tossing n turning, flashing between red hot n freezing cold. *annoyed yawn*!!!!

..you have bad dreams all night, and it makes you wake up all out of sorts and confuddled.
I should make sure I can actually run upstairs without floating back down, that there isn't a scary man in a red checked shirt outside who wants to kill me, and that all 10 (??) of my front doors are locked.....

........you do your make up the nicest it's been for ages and you get a phone call to say your dad's on his way to a&e :( now I have mascara everywhere! But most importantly ....get well soon dad!!!!!!! Xxx

You get a call at 8am from work asking if you can go work with a particular lady.

NO - for 3 reasons.

1- she's violent, I'm pregnant and you know I'm not supposed to work with her now so why wake me up.

2- I've never worked with her before which you also know!

3. I'm doing 4 sleep in shifts this week including one tonight so thanks for waking me up when I'm going to get no sleep tonight asking me to do a shift that I cant do, won't do, and health and safety won't allow me to do.

Idiots. I would make much better managers than any of you!

mrstore said:
........you do your make up the nicest it's been for ages and you get a phone call to say your dad's on his way to a&e :( now I have mascara everywhere! But most importantly ....get well soon dad!!!!!!! Xxx

Hope your dads ok lovely xx

Hope your dads ok hun, Sending all my best wishes his way x

Dyjhiw you get pins and needles in both of your feet, you go to stand up and feel like your trying to ice skate! (which for me is to grab onto a rail and try not fall over lol)

You need to get in the shower as you have work in an hour and you thought a 5 min lie down wouldn't hurt and now you don't want to get out of bed!

X x x

DYJHIW you were woken at 5.15 on a sleep in, and now you've got a cold and want to go and lie down but there's over an hour left of your shift! Good thing is he's happy the house is now sparkling so I can just sit, after all I wasn't paid until 7 am, so I'm having a break!

Shirleen said:
DYJHIW you were woken at 5.15 on a sleep in, and now you've got a cold and want to go and lie down but there's over an hour left of your shift! Good thing is he's happy the house is now sparkling so I can just sit, after all I wasn't paid until 7 am, so I'm having a break!

I feel your pain except we get paid from when we get woken up. I'm doing a sleep 4pm till 9am, them Friday 3pm till 9am Then Sunday 10am till 10am :(

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I feel your pain except we get paid from when we get woken up. I'm doing a sleep 4pm till 9am, them Friday 3pm till 9am Then Sunday 10am till 10am :(

X x x

I think it would be too difficult to police with lone working, people would lie! However most days he doesn't wake until over an hour after shift starts so it's time off IYSWIM?

MissSlinky2011 said:

X x x

We only get paid if their awake more than 2 hours extra :( and even then they rarely pay it!

Shirleen said:
I think it would be too difficult to police with lone working, people would lie! However most days he doesn't wake until over an hour after shift starts so it's time off IYSWIM?

We work alone but its like a culdesac with 6 houses. It's all swings and roundabouts lol x x x

DYJHIW you spend a fair bit of time making Chinese for tea, for the OH to take a bite and say he can't eat it. Fair enough. But for him then to turn round and suggest that next time I make rice I don't 'muck' about with it, well I'm sorry sweetcheeks but I will be doing exactly what I want. And to be fair, I told him that to his face too :D
Am I making him something else to eat? Am I heckers. Shouldn't be such a fussy bum. And I don't consider soy sauce and some chinese seasoning to be 'mucking' about with egg fried rice!

Shirleen said:
Next time you make it, hand him a tin of dog food!

If there was a like button for the iPhone, this would be a like!!

I personally wouldn't hand him the tin I'd mix it in to see if he notices!! Mu ha ha ha ha ha x

No dog food sadly, but I would happily mix in some Whiskas.

"Mmmm, this meat is really succulent. What is it?"
"Either chicken, beef, lamb or fish. I dunno, ask the cat"

And this is from the man who once made cottage pie with sausages, cauliflower and green beans mixed in, and who fills the hole in a chicken kiev with tomato sauce. And has sausage rolls, mint sauce and onion rings with his regular Christmas dinner.

Weirdo :D

Tinytootz said:
No dog food sadly, but I would happily mix in some Whiskas.

"Mmmm, this meat is really succulent. What is it?"
"Either chicken, beef, lamb or fish. I dunno, ask the cat"

And this is from the man who once made cottage pie with sausages, cauliflower and green beans mixed in, and who fills the hole in a chicken kiev with tomato sauce. And has sausage rolls, mint sauce and onion rings with his regular Christmas dinner.

Weirdo :D

Hahaha!!!
That is totally WEIRD!! Who the hell eats like that??
I put soy sauce in my egg fried rice too, makes it nicer!
And this is why I love being single, I can have anything I want n no moaning git to whinge about it :)

Lucky for him he didn't come here for tea....I couldn't make my mind up ..... ended up boiling 3 eggs, some pasta and chopped an onion! Lol im rubbish at cooking for 1 but OH is away....I do have dog food tho pmsl

DYJHIW your an absolute idiot and rather than putting the washing machine on for an extra spin you put it on a boil wash :mad: hope my work stuff won't have shrunk or anything x

Back