Don't you just hate it when....

I hope so i know I have water retention in my legs today after my long shift but not 4lbs worth lol

MissSlinky2011 said:
I hope so i know I have water retention in my legs today after my long shift but not 4lbs worth lol

You never know. If you've been good all week then it must be baby related so don't be too disheartened!

DYJHIW you've had a really long first day at work, come home to start 2nd job, cook tea, sort out the zoo, and catch up on house duties. Then your OH, who starts work after you, and finishes LONG before you, remarks that he is tired, and promptly falls asleep at 10pm with the remote. When you shove him to get him to give you the remote, he remarks "are you in a mood with me baby?"
"Yes dear, yes I flipping well am."
I am green with envy, and welling up due to tiredness. I don't cope well without 8 hours sleep, and I am averaging 6.5 on a good night. Yes, I am one of those sappy people who needs a certain amount of sleep, else I lose all co-ordination, and cry a lot.
Its not his fault I know, but I would still like to give him a swift f-king kick in the backside.

And DYJHIW you have a sneaky feeling that its gonna get worse as the week goes on.

Money makes the world go round, eh?

My mother is baking up a batch of cakes for tomorrow.. she does it for a living and the smell just taunts me :( mmm, bake well tart! I keep asking her to find a recipe for some syn free cakes or low syn ones!!

...That reminds me I have a bill to pay. Great can't go out St Paddy's day.:sigh:

Sorry!

DYJHIW the kids have been ill for 2.5 weeks. As soon as they are better they pick up something else!!

I'm putting them in bubbles where they can't catch cold/bugs or head lice!

Joanne24 said:
Sorry!

DYJHIW the kids have been ill for 2.5 weeks. As soon as they are better they pick up something else!!

I'm putting them in bubbles where they can't catch cold/bugs or head lice!

My 2 are exactly the same on their 4th course of anti-b's since Xmas. We were never this ill till my son started nursery. It's so annoying. X

My 2 are exactly the same on their 4th course of anti-b's since Xmas. We were never this ill till my son started nursery. It's so annoying. X

Same! When DD started her nursery she was the same. Now that they are both at nursery every other day they are constantly ill!

Horrible :( Nothing you can do really, feel so helpless when they are ill. The latest was a sickness and diarrhea bug. Two babies with it coming out either end.. Thank god one of them was in nappies! :jelous: xx

Shirleen said:
And reporting all my own posts! lol

Nice work missus ha ha ha

I'd say that a big epic fail x

MissSlinky2011 said:
You put on 4lbs but you've been really good :(

But you're baby is a 'brewing' what would you expect, baby 'MissSlinky2011' needs to be healthy.

Cz

kimmie2709 said:
It's when you drop it on your face that annoys me lol

Lmao you have no idea how many times I've bruised my face cheek lately doing that :/ good job you can't see the bruise but I can feel it xx

Dyjhiw you have problems logging on to minimins on your iphone and it takes over an hour and a half to finally sort itself out and work!! I think I would have gone mental without it all day!!!!!!

Dyjhiw after just finishing cleaning the kitchen you decide to chill out for a while with a cuppa, only to tip it all over the clean worktops & floor :-(

Back