Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw your running round the supermarket and go to pay but realise you forgot something at the other end, run to get it, and then when you get home to realise you've forgotten something else, or have gotten the wrong thing.

DYJHIW your trying to get somewhere in a hurry walking and everyone is dordling in front of you!

Ggrrrr....

DYJHIW someone who drove you mad for years but who you haven't seen for ages, turns out to be the mother of your daughters new BFF...
Could have been worse. She could have been your daughters new MIL.......

DYJHIW your lovely little cat pinches a bit of your scanbran muffin out of your hand, eats it & then an hour later sits on your lap for cuddles & promptly starts 'poppin off her gas'!

Dyjhiw Ur mum brings in a letter forwarded from your address that you haven't lived at over a year saying you didn't go to a court case against you and it was held not in your presence and I now have to pay over £1000 for somthing I didn't do! STRESS! Off to court I go Tuesday to try n sort it!

DJHIW You pick up your new specs and a) you don't really like them 'cause when you tried them on you couldn't see ('cause you didn't have your glasses on) and without glasses on they looked great, and b) you're not really sure whether you can see better with them anyway?! Everything's fuzzzzzzzy! Maybe it'll take time to get used to them, new prescription n' all... xx

DYJHIW people push their morals onto you. Basically, I was made redundant last year but was struggling with work anyway as I've suffered with severe depression since I was 12. After I lost my job (had problems with my ex too) I was really poorly, I sank lower than I've ever been and was eventually referred to a mental health team. I'm slowly recovering and am trying to improve myself starting with losing some weight. Both my Dr and I feel that I am nowhere near ready for anything bigger (I am still struggling to get out of bed most days). Anyway, my sister rang today to say her friend has a job going at a call centre. Now 1) as I said I'm not ready for work yet and 2) I would not go back to that kind of work as I find it stressful. My sister can't accept this and thinks I should take anything (because she would do that) and just thinks I'm getting myself in a rut. It really annoys me that she can't accept mental health as a problem (because she teaches people with disabilities) but as I've said, everybody is different and I don't want to end up back where I was before Xmas! It's things like this that really get me stressed, just total ignorance to mental health and shoving ur morals onto people. I personally wouldn't go back to work full time and drop my baby off all over the place to whoever will have her but she does that and I don't say anything about it.
Aaaaargggghhhhh...annoyed!
Sorry guys for the very long rant but just had to get it off my chest :-(

DYJHIW people push their morals onto you. Basically, I was made redundant last year but was struggling with work anyway as I've suffered with severe depression since I was 12. After I lost my job (had problems with my ex too) I was really poorly, I sank lower than I've ever been and was eventually referred to a mental health team. I'm slowly recovering and am trying to improve myself starting with losing some weight. Both my Dr and I feel that I am nowhere near ready for anything bigger (I am still struggling to get out of bed most days). Anyway, my sister rang today to say her friend has a job going at a call centre. Now 1) as I said I'm not ready for work yet and 2) I would not go back to that kind of work as I find it stressful. My sister can't accept this and thinks I should take anything (because she would do that) and just thinks I'm getting myself in a rut. It really annoys me that she can't accept mental health as a problem (because she teaches people with disabilities) but as I've said, everybody is different and I don't want to end up back where I was before Xmas! It's things like this that really get me stressed, just total ignorance to mental health and shoving ur morals onto people. I personally wouldn't go back to work full time and drop my baby off all over the place to whoever will have her but she does that and I don't say anything about it.
Aaaaargggghhhhh...annoyed!
Sorry guys for the very long rant but just had to get it off my chest :-(

Awww Stacey, sending you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Rant away. You're right - so many people do not have any understanding of mental health and stress type issues. I was off work with work-related stress a couple of years ago and whilst most people were very supportive, one 'colleague' announced that I 'didn't earn enough to be stressed' and that I was probably liaising on a return to work date with another colleague (also off with stress, in the same department!) whilst we were having coffee and cakes and other jollies together! It was all we could do at the time to get up in the mornings too.

I'm really glad that you have such a supportive Doctor and good for you that you feel strong enough to say 'No' to your sister, even if her motives may be good (at least perhaps from her point of view). More of these coming your way...
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

moonwatcher said:
Awww Stacey, sending you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Rant away. You're right - so many people do not have any understanding of mental health and stress type issues. I was off work with work-related stress a couple of years ago and whilst most people were very supportive, one 'colleague' announced that I 'didn't earn enough to be stressed' and that I was probably liaising on a return to work date with another colleague (also off with stress, in the same department!) whilst we were having coffee and cakes and other jollies together! It was all we could do at the time to get up in the mornings too.

I'm really glad that you have such a supportive Doctor and good for you that you feel strong enough to say 'No' to your sister, even if her motives may be good (at least perhaps from her point of view). More of these coming your way...
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thanks!! I had the same thing at work, I've even had an ex colleague blame me for us getting made redundant as I was off work at the same time as another girl in the office. People just don't understand.
People with mental health don't choose to feel like they do, they just do. It really is true that if the illness is not seen, some people don't believe it.
I hope you are on the road to recovery Moon, take your time and thanks do much for your kind words!
Hugs xx

Dynhiw a slimy politician on breakfast news put you in a foul mood by trying to tell you it's a good thing that they are cutting higher rate tax whilst simultaneously freezing pensioners tax free allowance for 3 years. We're all in it together my arse.

Sorry, that might be a bit political for this early in the morning but I am friggin raging at the spineless pricks

Last edited:
DYJHIW (or Dumbos, if you prefer) it's going to cost you £100 that you haven't got, to get to an interview for a job that you're pretty certain you won't get, but that you want so desperately that you absolutely have to go for it.

DYJHIW fellow miniminers keep referring to SW as a 'diet' it is not a diet but a healthly eating plan that hopefully will be a change for life, not just a short term quick fix!!!!

DYJHIW you have to pay out £47 that you don't have on dental treatment....

Back