Don't you just hate it when....

big bear said:
DYJHIW the baby wakes up just when you were ready to go to bed. It doesn't look as if she wants to sleep anytime soon....playing with her toys!

DYJHIW you just know the boy will wake at 6am & because of the above you can't go bed....

Should have got the boy up, played, had a mid-night breakfast and a lie in!

Rach*B said:
For the hay fever sufferers, I tried the red lights you stick up your nose...God knows how it hows, but it works for me. Totally worth looking like Rudolf :p x

My oh uses these. Infact... The first night we, um, 'got together', he pulled those bad boys out whilst in bed. It really could have been a deal breaker!

Shirleen said:
Should have got the boy up, played, had a mid-night breakfast and a lie in!

Ha ha like this, he woke at 7am so wasn't too bad...x

You have started a massive spring clean on the house that is used by oh and 2 kids yet u r the only one cleaning it!!!!!! And it's too nice to be stuck indoors but you can't leave it halfway as it looks worse than when u started

DYJHIW you won't find out if your job is permanent till July/August time, so until then, you have to remain doing two jobs - one you don't like but pays well, and one you love, but the pay is awful, otherwise you might end up with nothing come August time.

And DYJHIW the OH is off next week (and you were supposed to be too, but new job stopped THAT plan) and keeps reminding you how many sleeps till he is off for 10 days. Jammy swine. I'll just keep adding to the job list :D

My oh uses these. Infact... The first night we, um, 'got together', he pulled those bad boys out whilst in bed. It really could have been a deal breaker!

*lmao* Oh Parfittaroles, that has made my evening! x

Dyjhiw you feel unwelcome in your own home, your family are totally unsupportive of your diet and your education, and you just want to move back out but are totally stuck :(

And dyjhiw all of the above puts strain on your relationship with your bf who is also stuck living with your family :(

The weather is lovely and I just feel like a total turd with really bad hay fever :/

Dyjhiw you feel unwelcome in your own home, your family are totally unsupportive of your diet and your education, and you just want to move back out but are totally stuck :(

And dyjhiw all of the above puts strain on your relationship with your bf who is also stuck living with your family :(

How about a step back? Instead of thinking 'My family don't support me' think of them as your landlord/lady. You wouldn't necessarily expect your landlady to support you in your diet or education.
I'm not saying it's right. but perhaps removing yourself from the personal nature of it might enable you to cope!

DYJHIW your trousers are getting tighter instead of looser! X

How about a step back? Instead of thinking 'My family don't support me' think of them as your landlord/lady. You wouldn't necessarily expect your landlady to support you in your diet or education.
I'm not saying it's right. but perhaps removing yourself from the personal nature of it might enable you to cope!

Thanks Shirleen. That's a great way to think of it. I will try to keep this in mind. If only they could do the same and treat us like tenants :sigh: Everything is getting a bit too much around here.

I really don't care if they want to support me or not. They just keep making comments and doing things that are leading me to believe that they don't care, that they want me to fail, I would rather they just didn't support me silently!

They asked if we wanted to move in here to help with me going back to college, which is a great show of support I know, but it feels as if the novelty has worn off for them and now we have outstayed our welcome :sigh:

Sorry I don't want to clog up minimins with my moaning!! Just don't have anyone I can talk to about this :(

evilpenguin said:
Thanks Shirleen. That's a great way to think of it. I will try to keep this in mind. If only they could do the same and treat us like tenants :sigh: Everything is getting a bit too much around here.

I really don't care if they want to support me or not. They just keep making comments and doing things that are leading me to believe that they don't care, that they want me to fail, I would rather they just didn't support me silently!

They asked if we wanted to move in here to help with me going back to college, which is a great show of support I know, but it feels as if the novelty has worn off for them and now we have outstayed our welcome :sigh:

Sorry I don't want to clog up minimins with my moaning!! Just don't have anyone I can talk to about this :(

Awww hugs honey! X

DYJHIW you get stuck in the supermarket car park for ages when all the panic buyers are busy queuing up to drain whats left of the fuel supply dry before the as yet unscheduled tanker driver strike occurs...

DYJHIW you get stuck in the supermarket car park for ages when all the panic buyers are busy queuing up to drain whats left of the fuel supply dry before the as yet unscheduled tanker driver strike occurs...

Dyjhiw you can't afford to panic buy petrol so if they strike and it all runs out I will just have to walk the 12 miles to college!!

I dont actually "like" that. Thats an "empathy" like. I'm in a similar position, since we moved we have to take the kids to school by car, as we are too far away for them to walk it, so unless the queues die down, which doesnt look likely as they are just draining the local petrol stations dry, we have to hope that what we have left will see us through to Friday when they break up for Easter.

I dont actually "like" that. Thats an "empathy" like. I'm in a similar position, since we moved we have to take the kids to school by car, as we are too far away for them to walk it, so unless the queues die down, which doesnt look likely as they are just draining the local petrol stations dry, we have to hope that what we have left will see us through to Friday when they break up for Easter.

If we can syphon it by email, you can have some of mine. Just to get you through till Friday.
I'm trying to cycle everywhere, and use the car as little as I can, so I've got a bit to spare.

Back