Don't you just hate it when....

I don't think I'm menopausal yet but after a Hysterectomy it's difficult to tell.
Last week my "roseacea" flared really badly, so that people mentioned it.
From Tuesday for one week I felt life was just a black hole of misery, the Thursday was the worst day.
My Joints (fingers, hips, knees, wrists) ached so much that by Saturday I couldn't move and felt dreadful, was on painkillers every four hours.
On Monday I had a Migraine.

All these symptoms have subsided, can still feel the depression swirling round the periphery but not like last week.
This has been happening for years but only recently have I begun to connect the dots.
I don't believe I have Roseacea, I have a butterfly shaped 'rash' (It's more of a permanent blush stain), it doesn't get worse after spicy food, it's not bumpy, and Roseacea doesn't present in a Butterfly shape.
I would like to be tested for Lupus, as this explains my symptoms, even the anaemias. But I don't want to come across as a Google junkie, even though I've seen the symptoms in three friends first.

I'm sure when you get to the doctors you won't come across as a 'google junkie' you have a very nice why of saying exactly what you mean.

DYJHIW you get to work, and don't really want to be here because of the weekend you're having! I'm really struggling since we had our dog PTS and also things aren't good with the OH! I get to work this morning and the boss and the other guard won't stop going on about death and funerals and stuff(yes I am sorry that his daughter lost her baby-don't think I'm not-but I can't cope)
Have had to walk out. Fortunately we have a huge 3 storey, 3 section office block that I can disappear into for a while :(

Awwwwww that's awful, it's so sad when you lose a pet, they are part of the family & it's is just like losing a close family memeber, this is something who hasn't had a pet can understand, in time you'll start to feel better. We lost our cat last year & I found it helpful to get an A4 montage of him which I placed on the landing so every time I walk down the stairs I see him, I also had a cup with photo's made so when having a drink I have nice warm thoughts about him, even now writing this is making me fill up. You've a lot to cope with a the mo, hope you feel better soon.

Happy Holidays said:
Awwwwww that's awful, it's so sad when you lose a pet, they are part of the family & it's is just like losing a close family memeber, this is something who hasn't had a pet can understand, in time you'll start to feel better. We lost our cat last year & I found it helpful to get an A4 montage of him which I placed on the landing so every time I walk down the stairs I see him, I also had a cup with photo's made so when having a drink I have nice warm thoughts about him, even now writing this is making me fill up. You've a lot to cope with a the mo, hope you feel better soon.

I'm crying now too :(

DYJHIW you start off the day REALLY well (having made it in to the 10's) and decide to use your syns for once and treat yourself to a chinese leaving you feeling like a fat mess. Really wish I hadn't of ate it now. I know I need to draw a line under it, and I had planned to have it in advance...it wasn't just giving in to temptation on the spur of the moment but I feel awful. Agh! Sorry for moaning.

DYJHIW you start off the day REALLY well (having made it in to the 10's) and decide to use your syns for once and treat yourself to a chinese leaving you feeling like a fat mess. Really wish I hadn't of ate it now. I know I need to draw a line under it, and I had planned to have it in advance...it wasn't just giving in to temptation on the spur of the moment but I feel awful. Agh! Sorry for moaning.

I eat fish and chips very rarely and always, ALWAYS feel eurghh afterwards. I really should have realised by now it's not at all worth it.

DYJHIW you get to work, and don't really want to be here because of the weekend you're having! I'm really struggling since we had our dog PTS and also things aren't good with the OH! I get to work this morning and the boss and the other guard won't stop going on about death and funerals and stuff(yes I am sorry that his daughter lost her baby-don't think I'm not-but I can't cope)
Have had to walk out. Fortunately we have a huge 3 storey, 3 section office block that I can disappear into for a while :(

So sorry hon. xx There are 2 types of people I think. Those that "get" the death of a pet and those that don't. :(

Korrigan said:
So sorry hon. xx There are 2 types of people I think. Those that "get" the death of a pet and those that don't. :(

Thanks. I don't think I'd have got thru the last few days with out the support from people on here :) xx

Korrigan said:

I feel sick n start crying just at the thought of my dog dying. She was diagnosed with diabetes last week n I cried myself to sleep for 3 nights! I can't imagine how you must be feeling, can only send hugs and hope you start to feel better soon! They really are our babies aren't they x

When you still have a stomach bug but have to drag your ass out of bed to take kids to school, its a really dodgy idea but have no-one else to do it :( this may be the longest 10 minute walk EVER!!

**punk*~*star** said:
When you still have a stomach bug but have to drag your ass out of bed to take kids to school, its a really dodgy idea but have no-one else to do it :( this may be the longest 10 minute walk EVER!!

Oh god, hope you make it!!!

mrstore said:
Oh god, hope you make it!!!

Lol! I managed :) took best part of half hour & dropping them at school gate but we got there, hubby doing nursery & school pick up so I'm in for the day now :) x

**punk*~*star** said:
Lol! I managed :) took best part of half hour & dropping them at school gate but we got there, hubby doing nursery & school pick up so I'm in for the day now :) x

Phew!! Hope you feel better soon

DYJHIW - your old and well worn car is not worth MOTing, so you end up borrowing some money to find a "new" (used) one. You decide in the interests of economy to go for something smaller, with a small engine, and petrol not diesel. You hunt and hunt and hunt and eventually find the right car. Hurray! Its smaller, so its in the lower tax band for engine size, and a smaller engine size means cheaper insurance! Except it doesnt. We have moved. Same postcode, but sufficiently far enough to warrant them wanting £160 off me next month to pay off the policy. Which on top of the repayments I have to start making on the car, will pretty much wipe us completely out, and effectively removes the benefit of the cheaper tax for the next two years.

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJHIW - your old and well worn car is not worth MOTing, so you end up borrowing some money to find a "new" (used) one. You decide in the interests of economy to go for something smaller, with a small engine, and petrol not diesel. You hunt and hunt and hunt and eventually find the right car. Hurray! Its smaller, so its in the lower tax band for engine size, and a smaller engine size means cheaper insurance! Except it doesnt. We have moved. Same postcode, but sufficiently far enough to warrant them wanting £160 off me next month to pay off the policy. Which on top of the repayments I have to start making on the car, will pretty much wipe us completely out, and effectively removes the benefit of the cheaper tax for the next two years.
Kno that feeling....I bought a cheap small polo diesel for 300 off a mate as I sold my car to buy a new kitchen....cost nearly as much as the kitchen to insure the bloody thing! Yet 3 days after I passed my test it only cost £30 admin charge for me to drive around in a 380bhp evo 8. Makes no sense at all! Lol they make the rules up

Back