Don't you just hate it when....

mrstore said:
I'm actually scared to go to bed tonight in case the killer cotton reels have made their way over to the north west!! ;)

Be afraid! I nearly garrotted a toe!!! (can you garrotte a toe???) anyway I nearly did, and it's EVERYWHERE!

The cotton reel thing is way above my head??????????? confused.com? But happy in ignorance.

Have you never been attacked by a cotton reel and as you kick it away it tangles in your toes around furniture. and it's the gift that keeps on giving cos there's MILES of the stuff???

Lucky you!

Be afraid! I nearly garrotted a toe!!! (can you garrotte a toe???) anyway I nearly did, and it's EVERYWHERE!

Yuk! Toe everywhere. What with that and the overcooked rat rolls I'm feeling a little queasy:sick0019:

Thank you all re overcooked rat, cotton reels etc, I have had awful week one way or another but just sat down with cuppa and laughed so much tea coming out my nose!!! You lot are sooo bad ;) xxx

when someone confirms that you are a dumbass for believing a word they say like you knew they would...again

You think you've made a big mistake by taking on a Kleeneze job. A lot more work that I thought and feeling rather depressed ! :-(

Happy Holidays said:
It's Saturday, your day off, & you're wide awake at 6:30am, what's that all about.

I was awake at 4.30! I wouldn't mind but I was so tired yesterday!!!

Your 3 year old can't understand why you don't want everything right in your face, despite the fact that he knows its something that really gets you wound up

I was awake at 4.30! I wouldn't mind but I was so tired yesterday!!!

Yikes, that's early, on a positive note, I've posted our 'The Sun holidays' application' & started a spreadsheet with flight costs etc, put two lots of washing in & now off to do ironing, then chillin with catch up tv.:D

Stacey87 said:
Big hugs to you honey!
I don't mean to be rude or anything but do u think he could be one of these control freaks who wants to keep you as you are as he's afraid that once you've lost your weight, you won't want him any more? I would tell him that you have GOT to take time for your studies and SW before you lose your sanity. If he doesn't like it or sulks, he's probably not worth it! He has to value what you want in life!!
Just my opinion and I hope you feel better soon! X

Thanks Stacey :)

He is trying to lose weight as well so we both support each other but we also enable each other to eat junk! He is probably worried about me getting to target but I think his sulking is down to other things too.

Our living situation is pretty complicated at the moment, we are both stressed out and just keep taking it out on each other :(

He has been told don't worry :D xx

DYJHIW you have a massive to-do list & you get a migraine meaning all you want to do is crawl back into bed & sleep, preferably until the world ends...

DYJHIW you are meant to be blitzing the house as you have visitors tomorrow but your * week has arrived an taken all your energy but kindly left you with agonising pains in your back hips tummy and legs!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh

... you don't love your mum, you can't stand her but your in contact only because you feel guilty. Everytime you see her or think about her she makes you anxious :(

evilpenguin said:
Thanks Stacey :)

He is trying to lose weight as well so we both support each other but we also enable each other to eat junk! He is probably worried about me getting to target but I think his sulking is down to other things too.

Our living situation is pretty complicated at the moment, we are both stressed out and just keep taking it out on each other :(

He has been told don't worry :D xx

Bless you honey! :-D

Back