Don't you just hate it when....

All_about_the_climb said:
I had a little slip up at the weekend and was rather friendly with someone that I swore to myself I never would be again....what's worse, I honestly don't even find them attractive aghghegfuhwgfihweikh!!!!
Feel like an absolute TW*T.

We've all been there! Usually when an incredibly thick pair of beer goggles are being worn lol!

X x x

It's all part of the fun lol it teaches us a lesson - drink more so next time you don't remember :D

I did it in uni with one of my best male friends who lived with me! It was like if we didn't pull someone else we would gravitate towards each other lol I don't know how it was never awkward I think it was an unspoken understanding that we were just rampant drunks that had no feelings for each other other than that of good friends! It peed our flat mates off a bit lol.

That male friend is now gay (totally nothing to do with me!) he had a long term gf after me so it's her fault LOL! And at my wedding everyone was like ooo isn't he gorgeous, what a shame he's gay haha so glad no one but me him and our 3 flat mates/ best friends know about that year!

X x x

Honestly hun we have all been there (well i suppose i can only talk about me!) know that doesnt make u feel better but I'm sure it will blow over and if u need to deny it ever happened. theres only two people who were there and nobody can prove who is telling the truth!

I like your style Jo haha! I genuinely am happy enough to forget about it, it's just the fear of my friends asking because if he tells them they'll know it's true oh boooke! Oh well, what's done is done, you can never be old and wise if you were never young and stupid :) Thanks ladies, you have cheered me up :)

I like your style Jo haha! I genuinely am happy enough to forget about it, it's just the fear of my friends asking because if he tells them they'll know it's true oh boooke! Oh well, what's done is done, you can never be old and wise if you were never young and stupid :) Thanks ladies, you have cheered me up :)

Well fingers crossed he doesn't say anything then. Men hey!! Btw I love that last bit of your post it may become my new mantra! :) x

I had a little slip up at the weekend and was rather friendly with someone that I swore to myself I never would be again....what's worse, I honestly don't even find them attractive aghghegfuhwgfihweikh!!!!

Ekk. I've been there too! Why do we do it?!

Oh you poor thing. Nothing worse than the fear! Been there done that and have too many tshirts to prove how often its happened to me.

Chin up!

It's all part of the game - enjoy it. I say if you can't be young and irresponsible when you are young with no responsibilities, then when can you do it??!

RScothern said:
I write it all down and this has easily been my best week yet!!!! So frustrating!

Have you given your food diary to your c? As they may spot something you've overlooked! Or is it *week? Or your not drinking as much?? Or maybe not eating enough!

Welshtigger said:
Have you given your food diary to your c? As they may spot something you've overlooked! Or is it *week? Or your not drinking as much?? Or maybe not eating enough!

Consultant can't see any problems and it's not * week for a fortnight!!! The only thing is maybe not drinking enough. Will just keep trusting the plan and hopefully it will bounce back!

RScothern said:
Consultant can't see any problems and it's not * week for a fortnight!!! The only thing is maybe not drinking enough. Will just keep trusting the plan and hopefully it will bounce back!

Fingers crossed for you :)

When your dad walks out leaving his family for the same old bag he left us for last time. 4th time now in a year. Jesus!

Back