Don't you just hate it when....

RScothern said:
Consultant can't see any problems and it's not * week for a fortnight!!! The only thing is maybe not drinking enough. Will just keep trusting the plan and hopefully it will bounce back!

Ovulation - some people gain at different times in their cycles.

You might find * week has no bearing yet
Ovulation does. Unfortunately, they may also both affect the scales :(

Like you said - carry on ploughing on xx

Happy Holidays said:
You come home from work in a good mood, go food shopping with OH, pay some bills online, still in a good mood, THEN MiL rings & I now feel like a need a drink:(

This made me lol - I have got to spend 10 days in My MILs house soon - I feel your pain x

dyjhiw: dad's car battery died, not flat, died just outside of work (him picking me up) so had to get a taxi home, then later on sister dropped us back at work, couldn't jump start it as it was totally ker-fooked. so stood around in the wet cold rain for over 2 hours waiting for the rac man to come.. not had dinner, starving cold wet.. just got in an hour ago and still cold :( ok, rant over :(

When your dad walks out leaving his family for the same old bag he left us for last time. 4th time now in a year. Jesus!

Ouch! Let her have him so you can all move on to better things!

DYJHIW your directors are tight wads and have crapola times on the heating. Meaning i'm ABSOLUTLY FREEZING!! :(

Some consultants haven't been trained properly and they give people the wrong information!

Really winds me up grrr

Majella86 said:
When discover your track suit bottoms have a hole in.... When your at the gym!!

Lol! I hate to ask but I'm hoping the hole is not anywhere embarrassing? I've done that before at gym before, bent over a machine, looked in the mirror and notice a hole in the bum area lol ?

dyjhiw....

the fella of a colleague at work calls you and accuses you of stalking her!

Frigging hell- I mean, I've seen her in work, and if I've seen her I'll say hello and have a chat, and I've when I pass my C's other SW group I'll pop in (not specifically to see this colleague but I thought it was nice to talk to her while I was there...) but I definitely wasn't stalking!

omg i am absolutely mortified! I feel terrible! I thought we were mates, apparently not! I swear, I was under the impression that we were pal-ly because we always chatted about random stuff....

I feel terrible! I just apologised to the partner (well, to her, but asked him to pass it on- not like I was gonna text her!!) and said that it wasn't like that at all and I feel terrible that she would think that!

Seriously...dude...I can't shake off this guilty feeling! I don't know if I can show up to work after my hols!

bloody hell....

LittleFlutterby said:
dyjhiw....

Frigging hell- I mean, I've seen her in work, and if I've seen her I'll say hello and have a chat, and I've when I pass my C's other SW group I'll pop in (not specifically to see this colleague but I thought it was nice to talk to her while I was there...) but I definitely wasn't stalking!

omg i am absolutely mortified! I feel terrible! I thought we were mates, apparently not! I swear, I was under the impression that we were pal-ly because we always chatted about random stuff....

I feel terrible! I just apologised to the partner (well, to her, but asked him to pass it on- not like I was gonna text her!!) and said that it wasn't like that at all and I feel terrible that she would think that!

Seriously...dude...I can't shake off this guilty feeling! I don't know if I can show up to work after my hols!

bloody hell....

Sounds to me like this dude is WAAAYYY over reacting!!! Also sounds like the woman is SERIOUSLY paranoid and probably a bit nuts :)
Ignore them!!

LittleFlutterby said:
dyjhiw....

bloody hell....

Wtf!!! What did he say to you-cheeky f**ker :( xx

dyjhiw....

bloody hell....

Theres no reason at all from your side that this could be misunderstood? The reason I ask is I remember in the past somebody posting about a crush on someone from work and I wondered if it was you? Apologies if I've got this completely wrong! and it sounds a bizarre way of dealing with the situation anyway could she not have spoken to you herself?

Wtf!!! What did he say to you-cheeky f**ker :( xx

he said that it was making her uncomfortable- and that that's why she hasn't been staying at group! i thought it was just because she was busy! i'll definitely not go now- i wouldn't want to hinder someone's weight loss, ya know?

apparently she things that i'm stalking and she's struggling to sleep (i mean ffs- it's not like i'm going all out and harassing- i hate to think she feels like this! i'm not knocking on her door and demanding a cuppa! and i only offered to take her for coffee once, just for a catch up and that was nearly a month ago- she explained she was working 5 days and the other days were family days which i said was fine, accepted it and didn't ask again!)

he asked (about 10 times actually- and i agreed each time) to keep it strictly to work- which is fine, i said thats fine.

I just can't believe I made her feel that uncomfortable :( it's horrible- i really am mortified!! x

Theres no reason at all from your side that this could be misunderstood? The reason I ask is I remember in the past somebody posting about a crush on someone from work and I wondered if it was you? Apologies if I've got this completely wrong! and it sounds a bizarre way of dealing with the situation anyway could she not have spoken to you herself?

yeah that was me....oh sh1t- i really hope she doesn't think it's her! fuuuuuuuu i never even thought of that! im sure when i mentioned it i said it was someone from a diff department...man i didn't think of that! thanks for the heads up- maybe that's it! oh god i'm so embarrassed!

LittleFlutterby said:
he said that it was making her uncomfortable- and that that's why she hasn't been staying at group! i thought it was just because she was busy! i'll definitely not go now- i wouldn't want to hinder someone's weight loss, ya know?

apparently she things that i'm stalking and she's struggling to sleep (i mean ffs- it's not like i'm going all out and harassing- i hate to think she feels like this! i'm not knocking on her door and demanding a cuppa! and i only offered to take her for coffee once, just for a catch up and that was nearly a month ago- she explained she was working 5 days and the other days were family days which i said was fine, accepted it and didn't ask again!)

he asked (about 10 times actually- and i agreed each time) to keep it strictly to work- which is fine, i said thats fine.

I just can't believe I made her feel that uncomfortable :( it's horrible- i really am mortified!! x

She sounds crackers to me!!

DYJHIW it's your turn to provide treats for the staffroom...22 malteser buns are currently being wrapped up for tomorrow. It will take EVERY bit of willpower that I possess not to eat one. I couldn't even begin to syn them...golden syrup, maltesers, milky bar chocolate and God knows what else (my wee mummy made them for me)

Back