Don't you just hate it when....

RScothern said:
Payday seems soooooooooo far away!!!!!

Mines monthly but my hubby has three pt jobs one pays weekly the other two weekly and the other 4 weekly but mine pays all the bills because it's the same date so I'm always the skint one!

DYJHIW you have a cold & it vastly improves, then 2 days later you wake up 10 times worse & have all the symptoms of it turning into a sinus/chest infection. I just want one weekend where I can make plans in advance and actually see them through without feeling drained and like boiled poo! Then again, the plans actually coming to fruition would be a better bonus *wanders off muttering about men speaking a different language to women*

When you are making props for your daughters dance show & accidentally scratch your head with superglue on your finger! FFS!

DYJHIW you decide to do your parents a favour and take the dog out (its a bloody big dog!) and hes fine for most of the walk but sees 2 dogs in the distance that you didnt see and get him back on the lead that he runs after them, half a mile away so you have to run after him bloody dog! at least it was exercise i suppose lol!

All_about_the_climb said:
DYJHIW you know you shouldn't but you step on the scales at every opportunity and then get pissed off whenever they don't show you what you want. #Headmelted.

I'm the same!! Haha

Your lovely daddy is willing to buy you a new car but the insurance company want so much more money that it's just not happening. Sooooooo disappointed!!

DYJHIW you really look forward to your sister and brother in law coming home for the weekend, and plan to have a nice evening with them, but they then decide to have a huge takeaway and watch some car racing stuff on tv, which means I'm stuck on my own-and I passed up a shift in work to spend time with them :(

Dyjhiw.........you still have no Internet after they said it would be sorted by yesterday afternoon, apparently it's a nationwide problem with plusnet, they'd better get it sorted soon!!! 3G on my phone is crap at the mo :(

mrstore said:
Dyjhiw.........you still have no Internet after they said it would be sorted by yesterday afternoon, apparently it's a nationwide problem with plusnet, they'd better get it sorted soon!!! 3G on my phone is crap at the mo :(

How rude! Hope it gets sorted soon hun xx

MinkyDinky said:
How rude! Hope it gets sorted soon hun xx

Thanks, it's just a pain when the 12 yr old has homework etc to do......and i NEED Facebook and minimins!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and we're selling a bed on eBay so need it for that too

mrstore said:
Thanks, it's just a pain when the 12 yr old has homework etc to do......and i NEED Facebook and minimins!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and we're selling a bed on eBay so need it for that too

All sorted!! :) I just followed the instructions when I phoned them, and hey presto....

Your husband asks your opinion on something and because you don't give him the answer he wanted to hear he turns into a stroppy child.

If you don't want the truth don't ask me in future!!

when some homeless tramp that pisses on a bin in daylight when children are around tells me what my son needs, when exactly fact mate he is screaming in pain due to teething not need for me, grrr people are so quick to jump the gun!!!

dyjhiw- you're due to go on holiday in 10 1/2 hours and can't find your f**king passport!!!

Good job us women aren't like that ;-p
When we don't agree on something my hubby has a habit of repeating himself and telling me I'm not listening! Errrrrmm yes I am I just don't agree with it lol

This was in response to following post lol

Your husband asks your opinion on something and because you don't give him the answer he wanted to hear he turns into a stroppy child.

If you don't want the truth don't ask me in future!!

Last edited:
LittleFlutterby said:
dyjhiw- you're due to go on holiday in 10 1/2 hours and can't find your f**king passport!!!

Hope you find it!! Enjoy your hols B-) we must arrange a meet ehen you get back ,xxx

Back