Don't you just hate it when....

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you try and have a relaxed weekend but as theres so much to do and you have to do stuff you are absoloutely shattered and theres still so much to do :sigh: Oh how I'd love a duvet day....or preferably a duvet weekend!

Tell me about it, I keep getting tired and sitting down though and all of a sudden half an hours gone past!

I still have dishes to do and kitchen floor to wash :(

X x x

Hope you find it!! Enjoy your hols B-) we must arrange a meet ehen you get back ,xxx

found it! super mum to the rescue- she found it for me, heehee.

definitely- a meet sounds awesome! i'm back on saturday- but my weekends are pretty booked for the next couple of weeks (i'm in at 4 instead of 5 the next 2 saturdays and a week on friday i've got our North Wirral SW Charity social thingy :) ) most of the time i'm good til 5 though at the weekends!

LittleFlutterby said:
found it! super mum to the rescue- she found it for me, heehee.

definitely- a meet sounds awesome! i'm back on saturday- but my weekends are pretty booked for the next couple of weeks (i'm in at 4 instead of 5 the next 2 saturdays and a week on friday i've got our North Wirral SW Charity social thingy :) ) most of the time i'm good til 5 though at the weekends!

Ok I will pm you.x

Just hate it, when my favourite pair of tan ankle boots, that I have worn for ever and go with every colour, and are sooooooo comfortable and easy to wear, suddenly the leather splits and I need to find a good...cobbler to do a serious design repair!

When my 2 year old falls over & breaks her glasses, I find her spare pair and when I put em on they are proper wonky from the last time she fell over :( well a trip to opticians in the morning is on the agenda i I suppose...

DYJHIW you make a polite request about something on a thread, and another person gets arsey with you about it!!

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW you make a polite request about something on a thread, and another person gets arsey with you about it!!

I think the thread was already arsey so your post was read out of context.

kingleds said:
I think the thread was already arsey so your post was read out of context.

Yeah I guess!! It just annoyed me!! And now im being told to remember that not everyone's first language is English!! Like that post had anything to do with the language-all it was, was one long sentence!!!! :banghead:

**punk*~*star** said:
When my 2 year old falls over & breaks her glasses, I find her spare pair and when I put em on they are proper wonky from the last time she fell over :( well a trip to opticians in the morning is on the agenda i I suppose...

Not to worry you, has she had her hearing and balance checked? Just a thought as I was always clumsy it was down to my hearing, it's probably just her age mind! Xxx

888sally888 said:
Think some people dont eat enough and then get aggy - makes me laugh the things people get cross about lol

Lol! I've always said the problem with a weigh loss forum is that there are too many sugar & fat starved women in 1 place!

Back