Don't you just hate it when....

gettingfit said:
Yes that was me.

I was only saying some peoples first language on here is not English and so they may know how to speak and puncuate in there langage it is difficult in another.

I would be the same if I was in France or wherever as my first langauage is English(sort of).

Actually it wasn't u I was referring to thank you! You only added your comment in re language afterward!! I posted on here at 10.30pm last night!

DYJHIW people use this forum to be mean and nasty, and basically show themselves up!
I don't think I should have come back after my holiday exile!

Shirleen said:
Not to worry you, has she had her hearing and balance checked? Just a thought as I was always clumsy it was down to my hearing, it's probably just her age mind! Xxx

Hiya, little un is profoundly Deaf & her inner ears didn't form during pregnancy so her balance is bad because of that :) she makes me laugh coz she struggles to walk in a straight line but can climb, bounce & race around as good as the rest!

**punk*~*star** said:
Hiya, little un is profoundly Deaf & her inner ears didn't form during pregnancy so her balance is bad because of that :) she makes me laugh coz she struggles to walk in a straight line but can climb, bounce & race around as good as the rest!

Bless her! I'm glad I didn't worry you hunny! I only had 20% hearing and no one noticed until a teacher suggested I was retarded at age 7!!! My mum asked how many retarded children could read at 2 1/2 years old! I got run over by push bikes twice! Still a dizzy mare now!
My Eustachian tubes aren't fully developed so every cold makes me deafer for months! I've also had four Mastoid ops.

I remember now you saying... I can't always remember who said what lol!

Shirleen said:
Bless her! I'm glad I didn't worry you hunny! I only had 20% hearing and no one noticed until a teacher suggested I was retarded at age 7!!! My mum asked how many retarded children could read at 2 1/2 years old! I got run over by push bikes twice! Still a dizzy mare now!
My Eustachian tubes aren't fully developed so every cold makes me deafer for months! I've also had four Mastoid ops.

I remember now you saying... I can't always remember who said what lol!

You remind me of my friend except she has poor eyesight and instead of getting run over by push bikes she was the one doing the running over lol!

She also rode into a big metal sign once, she's never learned to drive ...

X z x

You have to go back to work tomorrow after a week off :( but only 13 shifts until another 8 days off and then just 28 shifts until you go on 5 weeks al before your mat leave.

Mummy2Bslim said:
You have to go back to work tomorrow after a week off :( but only 13 shifts until another 8 days off and then just 28 shifts until you go on 5 weeks al before your mat leave.

Felt like that today, first shift back after 10 days off!

Shirleen said:
Felt like that today, first shift back after 10 days off!

I'm really dreading it, I'm just hoping the next 10 weeks pass quickly so I can finish work for a year lol!

X x c

All_about_the_climb said:
DYJHIW your dress DOES arrive and it fits perfectly on your body (actually a bit loose :) ) but your boobs ruin EVERYTHING. I looked like I was working in a brothel. FML.

If its not really short there is nothing wrong with a big cleave lol boobs or legs is my rule and anyway if you've got em, flaunt em!!

X x x

It's red and short :( FML. I'm going to wait until my mum gets in to show her but I'm now thinking it COULD be a possibility to get the straps altered (shortened a bit) so as they hold my girls in securely haha!

You only live once, I would say go for it, if you love it and feel good in it who cares what anyone else thinks!

X x c

It's red and short :( FML. I'm going to wait until my mum gets in to show her but I'm now thinking it COULD be a possibility to get the straps altered (shortened a bit) so as they hold my girls in securely haha!

Opaque tights will tone down the nekkidness!!!!

When you have friends round, and hubby does a cheers, and you are not even at the table! Because you are in the kitchen....
I feel he could at least wait until you have a glass of wine...in your hand as well, or something a bit stronger.

Better still they remember to ask you what you would like, whilst asking everyone else!

Sorry, but this is so true!

DYJHIW you have a lovely evening with your boyfriend, followed by an 'early night'
Then a comment that was only meant to be light hearted and humorous is taken out of context, and escalates into a row-he told me to f**k off(in my house no less) and now he won't talk to me and I'm in bits :(

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW you have a lovely evening with your boyfriend, followed by an 'early night'
Then a comment that was only meant to be light hearted and humorous is taken out of context, and escalates into a row-he told me to f**k off(in my house no less) and now he won't talk to me and I'm in bits :(

And to top it all off, he got up and stormed out of the house-back to his mates flat :( am devastated-he goes back to wrk tomorrow for 3 weeks and tonight/tomorrow morning was the last opportunity for us to spend time together :(

And to top it all off, he got up and stormed out of the house-back to his mates flat :( am devastated-he goes back to wrk tomorrow for 3 weeks and tonight/tomorrow morning was the last opportunity for us to spend time together :(

Awwwwww that's really sad, I just hope after he's slept on it, it all becomes much better & you manage to make up before he goes back to work.

DYJHIW you realise you need to spend less time on minis(and its not going well so far!) must remember its quality not quantity!

This is a tough one, I try to abstain but it just pulls me back. I now have my fave threads and tend to stick to them, I do pick up on one or two new ones, depending how I'm feeling, but I know exactly where you are coming from Emsie!!

Back