Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW even tho you've had a crap day in work, your bf decides to change plans at last minute and ditch our evening together!!
He came round for half an hour on his way home, and I went to give him a kiss and he just turned away! I feel dreadful anyway, and now he's just gone off to see his mates, despite the fact he was here!!! :(

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW even tho you've had a crap day in work, your bf decides to change plans at last minute and ditch our evening together!!
He came round for half an hour on his way home, and I went to give him a kiss and he just turned away! I feel dreadful anyway, and now he's just gone off to see his mates, despite the fact he was here!!! :(

I really feel for you at the moment, your really having a bad day. Stay strong and you will get through whatever is thrown at you.

Birdmummy said:
I really feel for you at the moment, your really having a bad day. Stay strong and you will get through whatever is thrown at you.

Thanks! I just feel totally rubbish! And whilst on the one hand I've got a fantastic opportunity working at the Olympics, it's the stuff I've gotta get thru before that!!!

Dyjhiw you spend time cleaning the bathroom, ironing tomorrows clothes and your oh complains about opening the window cos you're too hot!

.......you squeeze the tube of toothpaste and it misses your toothbrush!!!

Attachments

• image-1668315749.jpg
    image-1668315749.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 44
mrstore said:
.......you squeeze the tube of toothpaste and it misses your toothbrush!!!

My pet hate is body lotion in a pump dispenser.... You can't always find the blob of cream that shot past your hand!!!!

Random strangers in town like to tp tell you want to do with your son, sorry love but if he couldn't breathe I would fing know about it, he sleeps that way no matter what way I move him, he is a stuborn baby like his daddy, end of story ;)

You are being super good and on plan and whatnot and you call into the MILs and she insists on making you lunch, which you can't refuse as she's gone to the trouble of getting in some quorn beef slices...and white bread rolls, and cheese, despite the fact that you have earlier that visit discussed her sons higher than normal cholesterol test results and that he's making such a good effort to cut back on bad fats, you end up with coronary inducing totally stupid levels of syn sandwiches and then she breaks out the Jaffa cake bars and insists you eat some because they will only melt in this hot weather.

I can't complain, she taken the vegetarianism on board. But only putting a smear of butter on is self defeating when it's accompanied by half a pound of cheese!!!

dyjhiw your best friend suddenly stops contact, saying that they "need to think" and you have no clue why they're doing it?

my head is racing, and it has since Saturday....i was hoping she'd be at SW today so i could finally find out why....

this is killing me- can't stop getting upset over it and it's affecting my life, work, home- everything!

i even texted her to let her know i lost half a stone this week- no reply :( :(

i'm too scared to text her again :(

LittleFlutterby said:
dyjhiw your best friend suddenly stops contact, saying that they "need to think" and you have no clue why they're doing it?

my head is racing, and it has since Saturday....i was hoping she'd be at SW today so i could finally find out why....

this is killing me- can't stop getting upset over it and it's affecting my life, work, home- everything!

i even texted her to let her know i lost half a stone this week- no reply :( :(

i'm too scared to text her again :(

Chill hunny, give her some space and yourself a break it probably had nothing to do with you xxxxx

Chill hunny, give her some space and yourself a break it probably had nothing to do with you xxxxx

when she said she needed time to think, i asked if she was ok and if i had some something wrong...she said she was disturbed. she put xxx's at the end of the text so i am right confused!

but she always said she'd tell me if there was something,and she hasn't...i'm trying my best not to cry here....i am using all my energy not to text her....because i just want to know whats going on... my head is just all over the place.... xxxx

LittleFlutterby said:
when she said she needed time to think, i asked if she was ok and if i had some something wrong...she said she was disturbed. she put xxx's at the end of the text so i am right confused!

but she always said she'd tell me if there was something,and she hasn't...i'm trying my best not to cry here....i am using all my energy not to text her....because i just want to know whats going on... my head is just all over the place.... xxxx

Do you think you've done something to upset her?

How about just texting her with 'I realise you need your space but I am very concerned for you, Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.'

Then you'll have to give her space hard though it is xxxxxx

DYJHW OH tries to tell you how to cook. He's just called though from the kitchen that it's time to put the chicken in the curry. This from the man that produced overcooked chicken, burnt roast potatoes and soggy veg for tea on Sunday :p x

Back