Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHW OH tries to tell you how to cook. He's just called though from the kitchen that it's time to put the chicken in the curry. This from the man that produced overcooked chicken, burnt roast potatoes and soggy veg for tea on Sunday :p x

Go for a bath. let him get on with it!

Ah but if you tell him you're going for a bath it'll flummox him into forgetting about the dinner!

Do you think you've done something to upset her?

How about just texting her with 'I realise you need your space but I am very concerned for you, Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.'

Then you'll have to give her space hard though it is xxxxxx

i feel like i have because of the way she has been- usually she is really open and this time she's so closed off- and i know now it is because of me.

after nearly breaking down while on the checkout in work, i texted her- i said "i know you want your space but please can we talk about this? i'm worried about you" she replied an hour and a half later "i'm perfectly fine, i just need my space"

i just said "ok i understand, i just hope you can tell me what' going on. i really hate that i've upset you but i dont know why. you mean a lot to me and you are one of my best friends, i dont want to lose our friendship"

i'm now going to detach and wait for her....but its so painful and i am hurting so much it's unreal :(

i feel like i have because of the way she has been- usually she is really open and this time she's so closed off- and i know now it is because of me.

after nearly breaking down while on the checkout in work, i texted her- i said "i know you want your space but please can we talk about this? i'm worried about you" she replied an hour and a half later "i'm perfectly fine, i just need my space"

i just said "ok i understand, i just hope you can tell me what' going on. i really hate that i've upset you but i dont know why. you mean a lot to me and you are one of my best friends, i dont want to lose our friendship"

i'm now going to detach and wait for her....but its so painful and i am hurting so much it's unreal :(

I'm so sorry hunny :(

DYJHIW although it's absolutely lovely that your hubby is home for four nights in a row as he has the Bank Holidays off, not only do you have to work it's nigh on impossible to meal plan around him because he eats nothing remotely SW friendly! His idea of 'salad' is a tomato with pork pie, cheese, savoury eggs and new potatoes with loads of butter on and hunks of crusty white bread and butter. He is also stick thin :(

bunnylovesalan said:
Your trying to find your husband birthday presents and when everything (moneywise) all happens at the same time, stress:argh:

Make him a promise book, one the kids shouldn't see!

DYJHIW the chemical loo at work is full and you have to go and buy a coffee in the cafe next door everytime you need to pee so you can use their loo.......you then drink the said coffee, need another pee and the whole thing starts again. Spending a penny now costs 1.5 euro!!

DYJHIW you are at work, have been there for 2 hours, have no inclination to do ANY work, no bosses are in to force you to do any work and its sunny outside and all you want to do is go home! & sunbathe :(

kingleds said:
DYJHIW you are at work, have been there for 2 hours, have no inclination to do ANY work, no bosses are in to force you to do any work and its sunny outside and all you want to do is go home! & sunbathe :(

On a similar vein, dyjhiw you passed up the opportunity to go to the new Amex stadium on a work thing but it appears no one else at work did and now there's only 2 of us in instead of about 25!

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW the chemical loo at work is full and you have to go and buy a coffee in the cafe next door everytime you need to pee so you can use their loo.......you then drink the said coffee, need another pee and the whole thing starts again. Spending a penny now costs 1.5 euro!!

Erm not sure the rules where you are but no loo means that you shouldn't be there! By law you need access to a loo OR they should be paying for you to use another one!

Erm not sure the rules where you are but no loo means that you shouldn't be there! By law you need access to a loo OR they should be paying for you to use another one!

Probably anywhere else in the world that would be true but I'm in Greece and we all know what they think to rules!!!!!

......you're having SUCH a bad hair day :( combination of rain, wind and freshly washed hair do not mix!! Plus it needs colouring so plenty of greys on show too!

Back