Don't you just hate it when....

bunnylovesalan said:
I am intrigued what is that, must be good if kids can not see it, lol ;)

Really? You can't think of a few 'promises' you wouldn't want the kids to see? And if I know blokes I reckon he'd prefer that to a cordless drill...well mebbe!!!

mrstore said:
......you're having SUCH a bad hair day :( combination of rain, wind and freshly washed hair do not mix!! Plus it needs colouring so plenty of greys on show too!

You want to try having lavender coloured ends.... Over bleaching!!!

Really? You can't think of a few 'promises' you wouldn't want the kids to see? And if I know blokes I reckon he'd prefer that to a cordless drill...well mebbe!!!

why don't you share some of yours Shirleen so I get some ideas, lol If you mean a blow job he gets hem anyways, lol

bunnylovesalan said:
why don't you share some of yours Shirleen so I get some ideas, lol If you mean a blow job he gets hem anyways, lol

Lucky man don't tell my hubby or he'll want one, I told him its illegal to do it more than once a year ;)

DYJHIW The mother in law comes for dinner every single night - oh and at weekends....sounds mean but had to get it off my chest:mad: arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

DYJHIW you cannot forget someone's awful lies, behaviour, and treatment of you, no matter how you try, and it is colouring every thing you do, and every waking moment, plus some sleeping ones too. :(Oh well, just have to give it time I suppose.

targetforever said:
DYJHIW The mother in law comes for dinner every single night - oh and at weekends....sounds mean but had to get it off my chest:mad: arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

God you deserve a medal!!!
Not mean at all I don't know how you do it afraid I couldn't/wouldn't lol I would get a divorce to avoid my mil if she ever thought that situation would work !!!

OMG!It doesn't sound mean it sounds like my idea of hell! Is there a reason this happens? Is she unable to cook for herself or something??
Thanks for the sympathy! She is on her own and lives across the road, actually she can cook.. and brings it over for us EVERY Thursday... it just gets soooooo monotonous.... think I'm going to have a glass or two on vino de colapso now she's gone....:p

DYJHIW you cannot forget someone's awful lies, behaviour, and treatment of you, no matter how you try, and it is colouring every thing you do, and every waking moment, plus some sleeping ones too. :(Oh well, just have to give it time I suppose.
Went through something similar exactly this time last year, it does get better, it totally consumes you like you say, but I think you have to go through it, not try to put it to the back of your mind. (hug) xx:sigh:

Thanks for the sympathy! She is on her own and lives across the road, actually she can cook.. and brings it over for us EVERY Thursday... it just gets soooooo monotonous.... think I'm going to have a glass or two on vino de colapso now she's gone....:p
Really how on earth do you cope? If it does bother you is there any way you can get it changed so you can have some meal times/evenings to yourselves?

Back