Don't you just hate it when....

big bear said:
DYJHIW its your birthday & you just want to chill but:

1) Virgin media internet connection problem & can't connect to internet & little one driving me nuts as wants on the computer.

2) Can't do my online shop

3) my mum can't Skype me :-(

4) My son is being a right pain in the bottom

5) It's raining & stormy so can't take kids out.

6) Got period & its making me tired & grumpy & I just want to go back to bed.

Should've stayed in bed, would've if I didn't need to get up with kids.

Aw hugs xx

Happy birthday

big bear said:
DYJHIW its your birthday & you just want to chill but:

1) Virgin media internet connection problem & can't connect to internet & little one driving me nuts as wants on the computer.

2) Can't do my online shop

3) my mum can't Skype me :-(

4) My son is being a right pain in the bottom

5) It's raining & stormy so can't take kids out.

6) Got period & its making me tired & grumpy & I just want to go back to bed.

Should've stayed in bed, would've if I didn't need to get up with kids.

Ok pack up a picnic, get some torches extra quilt cover and some books and all of you pile into your bed, make a tent with the quilt cover and read stories to them with all the funny voices! Then let them watch DVDs, stick the stairgate on the door and even if you doze off there's no danger xxx

Thanks ladies, little one going for her nap soon. I've told son we're having a duvet day lol he's happy now watching tom & jerry dvd.

On the plus side they gave me a lovely bunch of flowers & a card xx

DYJHIW - (This maybe just me:rolleyes:) you have just had a lovely bath with scrub and cocoa butter , smell gorgeous, decide to go and see the MIL over the road ( because I haven't seen her for 2 days (Yay there is a god;)) and when you get there she already has her sister there and is making bacon cobs for them both, makes a cuppa for you, the bacon smell is EVERYWHERE , I need to get out - and quick! I quickly drink my tea and escape politley, get home, change my top and wash my hair because I smelled like a breakfast bap!

DYJHIW you're asked to do something by a clients family member that we're not allowed to do as carers-and when I said that we're not allowed, I got told-well they did it yesterday!!! Grrrrr! There is a reason we're not allowed to do certain things-especially regarding people's medication :(

DYJHIW you have planned Spag Bol for tea, you go to start prepping it (for the slow cooker) and you've no chopped tomatoes or passata type stuff to make it with :-| x

MinkyDinky said:
Feel your pain - that man is lush!
(I do mean Ashley, never seen your OH! :D) xx

Lmao :D just for you minks ;)

Attachments

• image-300853067.jpg
    image-300853067.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
when your skinny friends say their fat!!! Ahhhh!!

...when you have to weight till a couple of hrs, wanna go town and sort loads of stuff out before busy time hits and so frustrated as have loads of energy which is good as I need it for working out what to get for Daddy's day.

Back