Don't you just hate it when....

I thought you had this all sorted?:(

I knew what we were going to do, but I was waiting for my daughters boyfriend to let me know if he was bringing his son & then sorting out who was having what for the meal. I rang on Monday to book & was told there were only 8 seats left, which is brill as we need 8, but they are in a 4, 2, 2, erm why can't 2 be moved together so we have a 4 & 4. The person I spoke to wasn't very helpful, so I wasn't happy bunny. We've looked at other things to do, but just can't decide, I like the idea of a train journey with a meal, or a barge trip with a meal. I've had a search on 'net but just can't find anything, so it's back to the drawing board. I do feel very annoyed with myself for not booking our tables earlier, & also very annoyed that our anniversary is only a few wks away.

dyjhiw youre looking forward to your holiday but youre going to miss minimins :(
xx

juicygooseface said:
dyjhiw youre looking forward to your holiday but youre going to miss minimins :(
xx

I thought that when I went to Wales with no/bad connection but it wears off xxxx

Happy Holidays said:
I knew what we were going to do, but I was waiting for my daughters boyfriend to let me know if he was bringing his son & then sorting out who was having what for the meal. I rang on Monday to book & was told there were only 8 seats left, which is brill as we need 8, but they are in a 4, 2, 2, erm why can't 2 be moved together so we have a 4 & 4. The person I spoke to wasn't very helpful, so I wasn't happy bunny. We've looked at other things to do, but just can't decide, I like the idea of a train journey with a meal, or a barge trip with a meal. I've had a search on 'net but just can't find anything, so it's back to the drawing board. I do feel very annoyed with myself for not booking our tables earlier, & also very annoyed that our anniversary is only a few wks away.

Thats such a shame, where abouts in the country are you? X

juicygooseface said:
xx

Gives you something to look forward to when you get back. Think of all the posts you'll have to catch up on!

im afraid of the posts being so long itll take me ages to catch up!!
xxx

Dyjhiw you have a whole weekend of eating carbs after about 4 months of not really eating them and now you have a really upset stomach :-(

oh dear :( how come u stopped eating them and then started again?
xxxx

Happy Holidays said:
Awwwwww no, it could all change by then, what do you have planned?

I hope it does lol. Haven't really planned anything to be honest, OH has the day booked off work, my 12yr is playing a bowls match mid afternoon which kind of ******* things up a bit, I know we're definitely going for a pub tea :)

MadameLaMinx said:
When you find out an old friend you haven't seen for years has died, not having a good run on happy news at the moment - something a bit more positive might be nice!

That's two in the last few days (if cats count) - keep your fingers crossed that the third is something trivial like a blister...

That's so sad MLM sending hugs.

MadameLaMinx said:
When you find out an old friend you haven't seen for years has died, not having a good run on happy news at the moment - something a bit more positive might be nice!

That's two in the last few days (if cats count) - keep your fingers crossed that the third is something trivial like a blister...

Oh hun so sorry xx

I may have a "third" however- British Gas just came to do cavity wall insulation, and their surveyor who came last week apparently failed to spot the fact that the first floor wall is only one brick thick. So my girls bedroom is currently coated in fluffy insulation materials and there are some panicked looking British Gas employees desperately trying to sort it out.

Please can that count?

Oh no that's terrible news, I hope you get it all sort soon, I can imagine that stuff isn't going to be easy to get rid off.

Back