Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you have an afternoon off in the bright sunshine..... Nah, me either :D

No sunshine here today so I don't mind too much being stuck in the office!!

dyjhiw your daughter says "awww mummy you look like youre having a baby"... well i feel fit and ready for hols now!!
xx

DYJHIW you've semi forgotton what your husband looks like..........then the night before his first day off in 9 days he announces that ACTUALLY he's going in to work for an unspecified length of time at an unspecified time to do something long and protracted with some cabling.

I shall count to ten then let the dog lick his fork before I give him his dinner (which is COLD because he's back two hours after dinner time!!!) Wouldn't mind but despite the extra hours we are still bloody skint!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!

I detest the summer holidays. Seriously people. Take your children to the beach or the park or SOMETHING but noooooooo everyone wants to go to a theme park to stand in big long lines endlessly and be stung for lots of money!!!!!!! The park is FREEEEEEEE!!!

Rant over. (please go to theme parks really. Hubby loves his job lol)

DYJHIW at the first glimmer of sunshine people complain about the heat! it's overcast and raining most of the time so a few hot days isn't much to put up with.:D

.................you are feeling brave enough to look up how many syns are in the 3 and half chocolate muffins you have eaten over the last few days..........really wish i hadnt!!!! :( no syns left at all now

.................you are feeling brave enough to look up how many syns are in the 3 and half chocolate muffins you have eaten over the last few days..........really wish i hadnt!!!! :( no syns left at all now

Uh-oh!! We've all done it. At least you know now for next time temptation arises x

Dyjhiw you want to read your book in the garden(50 shades of grey) but don't want your kids to see you!

Ah, that's why Kindles are SUCH a good idea! If anyone ever asks me what I'm reading, I always reply "Dostoevsky". ;)

I thought you had this all sorted?:(

I knew what we were going to do, but I was waiting for my daughters boyfriend to let me know if he was bringing his son & then sorting out who was having what for the meal. I rang on Monday to book & was told there were only 8 seats left, which is brill as we need 8, but they are in a 4, 2, 2, erm why can't 2 be moved together so we have a 4 & 4. The person I spoke to wasn't very helpful, so I wasn't happy bunny. We've looked at other things to do, but just can't decide, I like the idea of a train journey with a meal, or a barge trip with a meal. I've had a search on 'net but just can't find anything, so it's back to the drawing board. I do feel very annoyed with myself for not booking our tables earlier, & also very annoyed that our anniversary is only a few wks away.

Well the 4,2,2 seating arrangement was still niggling me yesterday, so I dropped them an email asking to explain it to me. To cut a very, very, long story short, we now have our table booked for 7 people on the 26th August, so I'm very happy bunny. We're going to Kidderminster Saturday, doing a bit of geocaching & then the train on Sunday, I've also ordered two bottles of champagne:D

mrstore said:

I praise your efforts! I've eaten three asda bakery cookies but haven't braved the syn value yet!

Happy Holidays said:
Well the 4,2,2 seating arrangement was still niggling me yesterday, so I dropped them an email asking to explain it to me. To cut a very, very, long story short, we now have our table booked for 7 people on the 26th August, so I'm very happy bunny. We're going to Kidderminster Saturday, doing a bit of geocaching & then the train on Sunday, I've also ordered two bottles of champagne:D

Yay! Enjoy!

DYJHIW your trusty reliable never lets you down MPV breaks down outside bloody tesco. The RAC said three hours so I've walked The kids home and gone back to sit with my poorly car. But I'm parked in a parent and child space so now I'm getting evils from all the yummy mummy's!!!!

Back