Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you decide to go back to sw and find a different group to go to to your old one as you had issues with your old c and when you get to the new group shes bloody doing it! Luckily there was a different sw group near to it so I went back out and joined that!

Nightmare!!! I have got to say my new consultant is absolutely brilliant! I liked the old one but her heart wasn't in it.

You feel really down an cant quite put your finger in it .... Or maybe it's because people give with one hand and then do something that totally contradicts that :-(

Jenna88 said:
Your flight is delayed and you'll miss your connecting one because of it!

Oh no! Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

On a similar note, dyjhiw you don't have any flights to catch :(

Happy Holidays said:
Oh dear, get yourself signed up for Ryanair & easyjet emails, we went to Bergamo (near Milan) in Feb for £29 each:eek:

Thanks hun I will do, we have been away earlier in the year, just being greedy, especially knowing the sun and warm weather isn't going to last past this afternoon!
Got a big skiing trip to save for next year too so I should pipe down really.... Lol

Thanks hun I will do, we have been away earlier in the year, just being greedy, especially knowing the sun and warm weather isn't going to last past this afternoon!
Got a big skiing trip to save for next year too so I should pipe down really.... Lol

You're not being greedy, now the kids have left home I find I've a little more money & time to go away, we've already been away 3 times (just breaks) this year & off again in Sept & the big holiday for the year, the Keys in November:D

DYJHIW you have a take away as a treat because you couldnt be bothered cooking. but it has major reprocussions on your digestve system. =[

dyjhiw you have blisters on the bottom of your feet from the gorgeous but not so comfortable shoes you wore out and walked home in last night!
xx

juicygooseface said:
dyjhiw you have blisters on the bottom of your feet from the gorgeous but not so comfortable shoes you wore out and walked home in last night!
xx

MUST SEE THE SHOES! :)

Get your feet in some warm salty water for a bit & buy some of those special blister plasters - they are amaze-balls :D

juicygooseface said:
xx

I have an entire wardrobe of those, now I drink less I find it much more difficult to wear them! Amazing the numbing effect a bucketload of vodka will have it on your feet! X

Dyjhiw you have a wardrobe of great shoes but your feet have put on weight too so none of them fit!!! Any one else experience this?

DYJHIW it's cooler outside, but the office is like an OVEN. I think I'm going to sweat to death :\\\

And yes, peacelily! My feet went up to a tight size 7 when I was bigger and I had to buy wide fit; now I'm back down to a 'regular' 6.5.

MUST SEE THE SHOES! :)

Get your feet in some warm salty water for a bit & buy some of those special blister plasters - they are amaze-balls :D
thanks for the advice hun!
what does salty water do to them then, does it just dry the blisters up?
im off on holiday and will have to be wearing flip flops n sandals but dont want sore feet!
xxxx

juicygooseface said:
thanks for the advice hun!
what does salty water do to them then, does it just dry the blisters up?
im off on holiday and will have to be wearing flip flops n sandals but dont want sore feet!
xxxx

It's stops them going manky & horrible. Stings a tiny bit though
Have a fab holiday. Not remotely jealous. Honest. :p

Dyjhiw people sit next to you having a really inappropriate conversation for a public place! Just listened to a woman discuss with her solicitor her messy break up in quite a lot of detail, request changes to her will to reflect this and the fact she has just inherented a load of money, and asking several times if she can stop her ex seeing his new girlfriend while he has the kids. All this before giving all her personal details and directions to her house followed by when she is home in the next week.just as well im not into fraud or burglary..

Back