Don't you just hate it when....

The time of the month arrives! I'm on the mini pill so don't get em often either so when they do arrive its like alien to me as I forget what there like n I just feel rough :( tired n cramps n just meh :( xx

Halflinghannah said:
The time of the month arrives! I'm on the mini pill so don't get em often either so when they do arrive its like alien to me as I forget what there like n I just feel rough :( tired n cramps n just meh :( xx

Totm is the bane of my life! Every month I hope beyond hope that it won't come every month but yet still it does :( Hope you feel better soon xxx

whats the chase? xxx

It's on ITV at 5pm each day. A quiz show where they have to beat the Chaser. It's great! My TV treat whilst I prepare dinner.

Jenna88 said:
You're in the waiting room for the chase and everyone else in your group is 58 and over. I feel like a spare! So nervous

Hope it went well-my friends sister was on the show last night! Have never seen it before but watched it cos Nicky was in it-I liked it :)

ahh cool youre gonna be on tv?? thats wicked :) xxxx

Jenna88 said:
I got short listed woohoo, lots of people didnt so have to say I'm feeling very happy! ! Even if I don't make the show I had such a fun day :) I know it's a dyjhiw but I thought I'd let you all know :)

Well done x keep us posted

I got short listed woohoo, lots of people didnt so have to say I'm feeling very happy! ! Even if I don't make the show I had such a fun day :) I know it's a dyjhiw but I thought I'd let you all know :)

Ooo hope you make it, I don't usually watch it but will do if you get on

I'm starving today, just eaten half a pack of crabsticks, and 3 plums, oh and my syns and healthy extra's but still want to eat, so popped some chips in the oven. A little naughty I know but better then grabbing a bag of crisps which I was tempted by and which wouldn't fill me up either.

I'm hungry today too maybe its the weather? ;-p
Just wondering is it right that crabsticks are synned now? I think I read it somewhere on here?

They're still listed as free online and my consultant hasn't said anything about it, I think some people get confused and read the green syn value. I don't see why they would be synned on red or ee as there isn't really anything to them :/

But yeah weather could be why I'm so hungry. Going to start planning more casseroles for tea I think

Back