Don't you just hate it when....

When you finally admit to yourself (after husband spells it out) that you're depressed, but still have over a week til you see the only decent doctor at your practice.

Shirleen said:
When you finally admit to yourself (after husband spells it out) that you're depressed, but still have over a week til you see the only decent doctor at your practice.

Well done for admitting it, it's the hardest bit xxx You can make an emergency appointment. I did as I knew if I'd have waited the fortnight to see my doctor that I'd have backed out of going. I hope your husband is supportive & that all goes well (hugs) xxx

parfittaroles said:
Well done for admitting it, it's the hardest bit xxx You can make an emergency appointment. I did as I knew if I'd have waited the fortnight to see my doctor that I'd have backed out of going. I hope your husband is supportive & that all goes well (hugs) xxx

Emergency apts are all with the crappy female docs at my surgery! I'll wait thanks though hubby is a darling

hugs xxx

Shirleen said:

*hugs* xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

When your dog, age just 2 dies last night following surgery last week. I have taken today off work because all I'm doing in crying.

When your dog, age just 2 dies last night following surgery last week. I have taken today off work because all I'm doing in crying.
oh im so sorry hun, i know its heartbreaking when an animal dies, its like part of the family xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, they are one of the family so totally understand you for taking the day off xxxx

It's the hardest thing to admit to, but now you can start making yourself well again. It's great that you have a wonderful hubby supporting you. I went through a terrible time and with counselling I am now much better and can see the warning signs when I am becoming too low again. It affects soooo many people many don't admit it or even realise it so lets hope the DR helps you from here on xxxx

omg thats awful :( :( so sorry hun. What was your dog called? An so you should have the day or two off, our animals are family too (thats how i see it!!) xxxxx

X Kelly X said:

Oh no :( so sorry to hear that! Run free puppy dog xx hugs xx

Jess<3 said:
omg thats awful :( :( so sorry hun. What was your dog called? An so you should have the day or two off, our animals are family too (thats how i see it!!) xxxxx

His name was Baxter. Still doesn't feel real. I miss him so much. I'm going to see physic Sally next week so I'm hoping if I take a toy of his I might get a message so I know he's ok. I don't have any children so my dogs are my children. Completely heartbroken and shocked

Back