Don't you just hate it when....

Awww did they just happen to slip into your mouth parfittaroles lol - the pineapple ring in batter with syrup did at the chinese tonight double oops

Sounds like my mother!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mine too x Although mine is on SW as well - she just has more willpower than me !!!

Your watching a horror film in broad daylight ( Amityville horror) and it still manages to make you jump when your engrossed typing in minis lol

DYJHIW you end up in tears in work all because of a nasty service user and her horrible rude and spiteful comments about me :(

The joys of care work! And people think its all sitting round chatting with lovely old dears over cups of tea and biscuits! I used to get it a lot and have left a service users house in the past and called manager and refused to go back in and do his dinner because when asked what he'd like me to cook for him he was more interested in what I had obviously eaten!
Some people are nasty despite their needs/age etc!

DYJHI when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the full length mirror in just your undies. Ick.

Lol this is why my full length mirror stays safely hidden/folded on the inside door of my wardrobe - I have to open the mirror out before I can look into it. Needless to say I dont open it often :8855:

DYJHIW its bills week!! SO need to sort them out instead been first week of the month.. Skint!!

Don't you just hate it when your hair needs washing but because its so curly naturally it takes like 2 hours to dry and straighten and i really cant be bothered to stand there doing it!

Dyjhiw you have a really stupid outburst of trolley rage at Aldi and embarrass yourself and son!

Lol, that's so funny, I can be prone to trolley rage, it's all those folk stood in the middle of the isle chatting whilst you want to get past & shop & whilst I'm on one, why does the checkout person insist on taking there time (not at Aldi) & talk to you, just get on with my shopping!!!!!

Back