Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you hold a piece of paper in ur mouth to lock a door, rather than folding it, and ur mouth is so dry it takes the skin off your bottom lip :( ouchies :(

DYJHIW - your trying to watch tv and your hubby who has been to the pub has his music blasting in the bedroom which is right next to the living room .....

and DYJHIW you ask him to turn it down and it causes an argument GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Your belly is getting bigger, it could be the key lime pie, wine, ice cream & crisps i'm eating:rolleyes:

I've got to take little one to doctors this morning :( & she's missing another few days at nursery bless her x

**punk*~*star** said:
I've got to take little one to doctors this morning :( & she's missing another few days at nursery bless her x

How's she doing? Poor little thing must be so worrying that she's been so poorly!

Hope she's doing okay

DYJHIW your TV won't work because of the weather, best go play with the aerial

**punk*~*star** said:

Said it was a virus that is basically effecting everywhere (head to toe) got to fight it herself & back for tests Friday if no better X

When your day off is RUINED by the council coming to fix mums front door meaning I have to spend the day here!

Oh and the council did NOT book a prior appointment! Sods

Dyjhiw you have a job interview, totally fall apart with nerves and completely mess up the simple typing, excel, etc tests they set for you. Really angry with myself as I am really good at all that stuff but totally arsed it up!

Whooooooooooahhhhhhhh whats happening girls - chin up its a new week (almost said chins as in- for more than one girl but it sounded like I was saying everyone had more than one lol).

It's easy to say this but things sometimes have to be put into perspective. Today my friend told me that her cousin who is 32 is dying of MS he still has all his faculties but cant do anything for himself now - he is going into a hospice for respite from today as his mum cant cope and he cant even bare to be touched now, he has been put on morphine. This made me think about all the days I moan about feeling rubbish and fat - its one day for me but I can do something about it, that poor guy cant. We are always better off than others out there.

Come on girls its a new week let this be a good one for you and don't look back, look forward. I know I might sound harsh (sorry) but this convo sure gave me a wake up call.x

Whooooooooooahhhhhhhh whats happening girls - chin up its a new week (almost said chins as in- for more than one girl but it sounded like I was saying everyone had more than one lol).

It's easy to say this but things sometimes have to be put into perspective. Today my friend told me that her cousin who is 32 is dying of MS he still has all his faculties but cant do anything for himself now - he is going into a hospice for respite from today as his mum cant cope and he cant even bare to be touched now, he has been put on morphine. This made me think about all the days I moan about feeling rubbish and fat - its one day for me but I can do something about it, that poor guy cant. We are always better off than others out there.

Come on girls its a new week let this be a good one for you and don't look back, look forward. I know I might sound harsh (sorry) but this convo sure gave me a wake up call.x

That's so sad :( but your right it really puts things into perspective. Hope he is made much more comfortable and can be as happy as he can...

Sorry to hear that thats very sad and there is always someone worse off than you true and we should try and be more positive but......dyjhiw your mum in law wants you to call her and you are a little bit scared whats going on!
and don't you just hate it when they have been burgalled by scumbag shitheads!!!!!!

Last edited:
youre very right there. i hope your friend finds comfort as best he can. sometimes it takes something bad to happen to someone you know before u take a step back and look at your situation from an outside point of view xxx

you've made a lovely meal and then someone says 'can you eat that because your on a diet'' ... i had to tell them, i can eat anything i want because it's not a diet grrr

Thanks girls - sorry post might have seemed a bit full on I just had to think today - god I moan on about me arthritis etc and the poor guy has no power over whats happening to him. He has actually said to his mum he wants to go now and why should anyone be allowed to keep him alive when its his body.

Hopefully he wont suffer for too long x

Back