Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you have one of those I WANT TO BE SLIM NOW days? Just had a "fattist" colleague asking about my weight loss attempt. He made me feel like a whale, he is one of those ppl who thinks fat people all sit at home eating burgers and pies all day long and thinks fat is gross. He is totally insensitive and doesn't think before speaking.
Maybe he was just showing interest but he made me feel like I'll never do this ans commented that he didn't think id lost anything...I started my weight loss in February when I started at this job. Gah. Having a fat day today for sure.

Dyjhiw you have one of those I WANT TO BE SLIM NOW days? Just had a "fattist" colleague asking about my weight loss attempt. He made me feel like a whale, he is one of those ppl who thinks fat people all sit at home eating burgers and pies all day long and thinks fat is gross. He is totally insensitive and doesn't think before speaking.
Maybe he was just showing interest but he made me feel like I'll never do this ans commented that he didn't think id lost anything...I started my weight loss in February when I started at this job. Gah. Having a fat day today for sure.

He sounds like he needs punching. Really hard. In the face.

Tell him that if his c**k is as big as his mouth then his Mrs is a lucky woman!

He sounds like he needs punching. Really hard. In the face.

Ha ha ha - dead right!

Haha yes ladies! He does have a wife and takes pleasure in telling the office that if she puts on a but of weight then he will tease her mercilessly so she will lose it. Someone else in the office told me he is so insecure about himself that he projects it on to others. He sometimes tells the other 2 girls that he thinks theyre putting on weight or looking a bit fat and they are both tiny & skinny as hell. God I hate working here.

Haha yes ladies! He does have a wife and takes pleasure in telling the office that if she puts on a but of weight then he will tease her mercilessly so she will lose it. Someone else in the office told me he is so insecure about himself that he projects it on to others. He sometimes tells the other 2 girls that he thinks theyre putting on weight or looking a bit fat and they are both tiny & skinny as hell. God I hate working here.

You should escalate this Hun. He sounds like a disgusting bully and shouldn't be allowed to integrate into society or a workplace until he sorts himself out! Ass!

DYJHIW your sat watching nothing on the TV and then realise you could have caught up on one of your programs but don't have time now... will make sure I do tomorrow

DYJHIW you forgot to take both your anti-depressants and your anti-psychotics TWO DAYS RUNNING and are now alternating between self-hatred and mania, AND you just ate an entire Terry's Chocolate Orange for no discernible reason and so are feeling even more crap about yourself.

DYJHIW you are having a 'gassy' day. Can't even think of what's caused it! :giggle:

DYJHIW its freezing in the house!!!

DYJHIW you forgot to take both your anti-depressants and your anti-psychotics TWO DAYS RUNNING and are now alternating between self-hatred and mania, AND you just ate an entire Terry's Chocolate Orange for no discernible reason and so are feeling even more crap about yourself.

Eeeekkk not so good x can you do something to calm your mind until they kick in? Meditation, long warm bath? X hope you feel better soon x

You accidentally eat bacon on a green day (no jackets in the shop at lunch time, so i panic bought a grilled sarny!) then have your hex B twice still, taking you to 15.5 syns when you wanted to have less than 10 today!!

THEN your mum and dad are having Indians (which you would LOVE, but don't want to spoil a good week, espesh with WI tomorrow night, and when you go to make the jacket spud you have wanted all day there are none!! Don't want to have pasta for tea as it usually affects my WI, so literally have NO idea what to have for dinner, as there has been nothing taken out of the freezer either! Grrrr!!! There's nothing I fancy, maybe I will have a big drink and see if I change my mind! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
You accidentally eat bacon on a green day (no jackets in the shop at lunch time, so i panic bought a grilled sarny!) then have your hex B twice still, taking you to 15.5 syns when you wanted to have less than 10 today!!

THEN your mum and dad are having Indians (which you would LOVE, but don't want to spoil a good week, espesh with WI tomorrow night, and when you go to make the jacket spud you have wanted all day there are none!! Don't want to have pasta for tea as it usually affects my WI, so literally have NO idea what to have for dinner, as there has been nothing taken out of the freezer either! Grrrr!!! There's nothing I fancy, maybe I will have a big drink and see if I change my mind! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can you change it to a red or EE day?

Back