Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW coal guy was suppose to be here 4 days ago!! Then call last night & told be here 9am, still no sign :mad:

Im fine thanks hun - she just pees me off at times, she has been away for 2 weeks Vegas.California and Mexico, so whilst she has been away I didnt want to tell her about a death in the family so as not to spoil her holiday. So she gets back today and I say I'm going to a funeral on Thurs have to drive to Coventry, she asks whos, (its my cousins 16yr old daughter) - she says why you going they never bother with us, "if it was me or brother they wouldnt come to ours" .................... How effing selfish i could have slapped her arghhhhhhhhh

I bet she will remember and regret that comment in a couple of years. at 16 your think you are invincible and it is easy to think it wont happen to someone close. unfortunately as im sure most of us have sadly found out, it can and often does happen to those close, and its only then you start to realise how much it hurts.

edit- sorry misread that as your daughter was 16, im not sure of her age but i still bet she will regret that comment in the future when she realises how unfair it seems to lose someone so young or close to you x

dyjhiw u dont get the job u were interviewed for. x

Thanks Scarlett the thing is she does realise as shes 27 and shes lost both her grandparents ( my mam and dad) in recent years and also an aunt(my sister) , shes on antidepressants because of it. Its because she doesnt like my cousin so thinks I shouldnt go to the funeral. I will be having words with her grrrrr

*Emsie* said:
Is it the cold mrstore?

Not sure....I don't have any heating on in the mornings so it could be. He normally starts about 7 ish once he's heard me getting up upstairs, but the last few mornings it's been around 6.30 ish. And OH let him out for a wee at 2 this morning before he came to bed, so it wasn't like he had a full bladder. I hate central heating first thing in the morning, stuffy and eurghh!!! Might give it a go though. I'd not thought about it being the cold. Thanks emsie

DYJHIW despite having put in a request for time off for my birthday, and having it confirmed by the manager last week, I get my rota thru for next week and find they've put me in all day and night on my birthday! Great! Have got a table booked for a meal and everything :banghead:

DYJHIW despite having put in a request for time off for my birthday, and having it confirmed by the manager last week, I get my rota thru for next week and find they've put me in all day and night on my birthday! Great! Have got a table booked for a meal and everything :banghead:

And to top it off, they've rota'd me on for the early start on the Sunday too :( I'm all but ready to tell them where to stick it :( but can't afford it! I'm sick to the back teeth of being messed around

And to top it off, they've rota'd me on for the early start on the Sunday too :( I'm all but ready to tell them where to stick it :( but can't afford it! I'm sick to the back teeth of being messed around
oh im sorry, i know what its like to be in a posititon where u have to work but its so horrible, unfortunately it ended up with clinical anxiety and a bit of ocd, i hope you can soon find a job where you're happy. its so hard tho isnt it. do you do care work? xxxxxx

Dyjhiw your other half would rather talk via Facebook to an ex girlfriend who still has feelings for him than come up to bed with you. Really don't know what to do as I don't want to come over all jealous but this has been for over a year on and off.

Yeah i would deffo deffo hate that with a big huge capital H!! I would be extremely annoyed to say the least! Xx

oh im sorry, i know what its like to be in a posititon where u have to work but its so horrible, unfortunately it ended up with clinical anxiety and a bit of ocd, i hope you can soon find a job where you're happy. its so hard tho isnt it. do you do care work? xxxxxx

How did you guess! Am starting to worry a little as the hours are getting worse too-so don't want to turn down too many as they'll stop giving me them-that's the downside to a zero hour contract :(

Back