Don't you just hate it when....

How did you guess! Am starting to worry a little as the hours are getting worse too-so don't want to turn down too many as they'll stop giving me them-that's the downside to a zero hour contract :(
thats gutting mate, i hope something else comes up soon. theyre taking advantage of u needing hours which is so out of order. we have so much care work round here its unbeleiveable!but then my MIL works in plymouth and she has up to nvq4 and is a manager of the other carers in the home but shes on 10p more than minimum wage! xxxxxx

Dyjhiw you have cocked up asda order and arranged for it to come in a time slot that starts when you arent back from work yet! Doh! AND you forgot to order the flavoured coffee which is part of the reason you were doing an Asda shop!

Is there anyone you can get to be in for that time? I didn't realise they did flavoured coffee, I placed an order for my dad some coffee for Christmas & saw lots of flavoured coffee, so bought myself Double Choc & Christmas Pud, the Christmas pud is ok, but the choc one is better.

Dyjhiw your other half would rather talk via Facebook to an ex girlfriend who still has feelings for him than come up to bed with you. Really don't know what to do as I don't want to come over all jealous but this has been for over a year on and off.

I went through that when I first met my boyfriend, he didn't realise how it looked and for most of the time he was ignoring the fact that she still had feelings for him, it had only been a short relationship and they'd gone on a break because she kissed someone else, he'd seen the break as them splitting, he then met me a month later and told her they weren't getting back together before we had our first date, when she found out about me she started telling him about all these blokes she was seeing and about how she was loosing weight and kept uploading loads of kind of seductive photo's on facebook, I knew what she was doing straight away but he just thought ''wow isn't this great we've both moved on because she's telling me about all these blokes''

One day she told him she loved him and he told me straight away shocked that she felt like that, when I pointed out all the things she'd said and done he was like... oh I suppose.

It still went on for a few months, a couple of times I had to say something, part of the problem was he didn't want to hurt her feelings or cause conflict but he didn't realise that he was actually hurting me and upsetting me (and hence then causing conflict with me) by not hurting her.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is talk to him, just tell him you don't like it and that also he's sending her the wrong messages, really you have a right to feel jealous, he's sending you both the wrong signals by spending his time talking to her instead of being with you.

Is there anyone you can get to be in for that time? I didn't realise they did flavoured coffee, I placed an order for my dad some coffee for Christmas & saw lots of flavoured coffee, so bought myself Double Choc & Christmas Pud, the Christmas pud is ok, but the choc one is better.

I think she'll mean the dowel edgberts ones, asda have them on for £1.50 at the moment. My asda was out of stock I was gutted. But I've bought some Christmas blend ground coffee yesterday which I think I'll crack open today.

DYJHIW little one keeps complaining about not having time to play on his game after he's got dressed but I've told him after I've typed this we'll go up and get ready... however he's stopped me typing at least nine times to talk about something or moan about something in the last 5 minutes!

No not really anyone that can think of! Fingers crossed it won't come in the early part of the slot!
Yeah I just mean the douwe egberts ones I love the hazelnut one in my hex a

donna88 said:
I went through that when I first met my boyfriend, he didn't realise how it looked and for most of the time he was ignoring the fact that she still had feelings for him, it had only been a short relationship and they'd gone on a break because she kissed someone else, he'd seen the break as them splitting, he then met me a month later and told her they weren't getting back together before we had our first date, when she found out about me she started telling him about all these blokes she was seeing and about how she was loosing weight and kept uploading loads of kind of seductive photo's on facebook, I knew what she was doing straight away but he just thought ''wow isn't this great we've both moved on because she's telling me about all these blokes''

One day she told him she loved him and he told me straight away shocked that she felt like that, when I pointed out all the things she'd said and done he was like... oh I suppose.

It still went on for a few months, a couple of times I had to say something, part of the problem was he didn't want to hurt her feelings or cause conflict but he didn't realise that he was actually hurting me and upsetting me (and hence then causing conflict with me) by not hurting her.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is talk to him, just tell him you don't like it and that also he's sending her the wrong messages, really you have a right to feel jealous, he's sending you both the wrong signals by spending his time talking to her instead of being with you

The thing is we have been together for 11 years and have a child, he was with this girl a loooong time ago. He spends hrs of a night chatting to her and tells me its someone else. I know she's told him she loves him as I've seen the messages. She lives miles away, thank god as is have been round there and knocked her block off!!! I never trusted her and now I understand why. I trust he wouldn't to anything with her but at the same time he's obviously having emotional chats with her when he can't even have a conversation with me in the same room as him. If it was the other way round he'd have gone through me

The thing is we have been together for 11 years and have a child, he was with this girl a loooong time ago. He spends hrs of a night chatting to her and tells me its someone else. I know she's told him she loves him as I've seen the messages. She lives miles away, thank god as is have been round there and knocked her block off!!! I never trusted her and now I understand why. I trust he wouldn't to anything with her but at the same time he's obviously having emotional chats with her when he can't even have a conversation with me in the same room as him. If it was the other way round he'd have gone through me

Yeah he is out of order, its good that you can trust him but still the way he's behaving is very selfish and hurtful.
Really he should have no contact with her... she obviously has issues as well if she can't let go after such a long time and after he's moved on and even had a child

donna88 said:
Yeah he is out of order, its good that you can trust him but still the way he's behaving is very selfish and hurtful.
Really he should have no contact with her... she obviously has issues as well if she can't let go after such a long time and after he's moved on and even had a child

As far as I'm aware this has been since middle of last year when she broke up with her fella and has obviously decided she's going to have a go at mine instead. I don't trust her as far as I could throw her and its taking all my efforts not to message her and tell her to go find her own man. Truth be told I bet he doesn't even think he's doing any harm to me but its driving me crazy and I know when and if I confront him he's going to turn it around to me as I looked at his messages. Damned if I do and Damned if I don't :(

All fine thanks, sweetheart sonographer made it almost comfortable.

Also no lumps or bumps x

Glad it went well

DYJHIW little one is getting a poorly winky again because he won't wipe it when he goes to the toilet himself :/ really worried he might need to be circumcised

No not really anyone that can think of! Fingers crossed it won't come in the early part of the slot!
Yeah I just mean the douwe egberts ones I love the hazelnut one in my hex a

Nope they came at the start of the slot! And by the time I got home they had gone! But then when I was at weigh in they came back on their way home! Am just worried am going to get it again now as I had called and it had been arranged for tomorrow!

Dyjhiw you are wide awake at 3am, try everything to go back to sleep but still awake two hours later, know you have a busy day ahead....might have to go early morning shopping....:(

Dyjhiw you are wide awake at 3am, try everything to go back to sleep but still awake two hours later, know you have a busy day ahead....might have to go early morning shopping....:(

I feel your pain :( I woke at 4 and still up
Now ugggh

Back