Don't you just hate it when....

Oh gosh there are a lot of us with messed up sleeping patterns :( hope you guys get a better night's sleep tonight x
Sorry to hear about the funeral, hope it goes smoothly xxxx hugs

When kids keep changing their Xmas present list!! It's all bought & wrapped so the new list ain't happening but still...

When kids keep changing their Xmas present list!! It's all bought & wrapped so the new list ain't happening but still...

My mum used to set a deadline of a couple of weeks before and said that was the date Santa needed it! If we thought of something after that date it went on the birthday list (my birthday is in July but each year my list was written on boxing day) :D

Lol well I've just said that with so many children to deliver to Santa will probably not get chance to look at the new list :)

my biggest problem will be the amount of toys each kid has! My eldest has autism & he doesn't realise that his presents (3DS plus games) cost more than his 3 year old sisters stuff (doll, pram & accessories) so I keep trying to talk to him but he just keeps crying :( my other daughter has same as oldest but she understands the price difference but there's every chance oldest will have a meltdown Xmas morning!!

DYJHIW this SW week has been dreadful :sigh:

plan WAS to be good for 2lb loss for my next award but sure wont loose :(

DYJHIW you're not motivated to do anything today! (she types whilst at work..)

DYJHIW your boyfriend just seems to be in a mood about everything. Looks like I'll be having a quiet evening as whatever I try and talk to him about I just get grunts back, so glad we're away with my mum tomorrow, at least I can have some human conversation!

When your daughter is proper upset! Got her Jessie j tickets for her birthday for march 2013 only for her to bloody postpone tour & now she has to wait till October 2013 to see her! Not happy mummy!

When your weekend involves two 12.5hr shifts! 9am til 9:30pm is an absolute killer!

Nope! Night shifts on weds, thurs, fri and probably this Monday as well! Zzzzzz!

Yes Xmas off but that's cos I pick my own shifts. I work in delivery suite as a maternity care assistant.

Back