Don't you just hate it when....

.....when it's 3am and you're still wide awake....partly because your brain won't switch off and OH is snoring so loud. I have a feeling i'm going to end up on the sofa very soon :(

....you've only had a couple of hours sleep at the most all night and the puppy has just started whimpering to be let out. I was hoping it would be later than this as I let hm out at 4am when I came down here.
Oh and the sofa in the living room that I thought was really comfy.........isn't!!!!

When you wake up with a big swelling in you gum, right near the front & panic coz 1. You hate dentists & 2. Pray it's not an abscess coz I had to have a tooth removed last time i had an abscess & now I'm freaking out coz itd be really obvious &I'm going to need false teeth at 30!!!

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days :(

....when you spill the packet of dried porridge all over the kitchen work top, then 2 minutes later the punnet of blueberries fall out of the fridge all over the floor....they were the nicest ones I've ever had :( oh well, they're in the bin now. Luckily I manage to save a few that stayed in the punnet.

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days :(

....when you spill the packet of dried porridge all over the kitchen work top, then 2 minutes later the punnet of blueberries fall out of the fridge all over the floor....they were the nicest ones I've ever had :( oh well, they're in the bin now. Luckily I manage to save a few that stayed in the punnet.

Oh dear, it's not off to a good start, I hope things start to improve for you.

DYJHIW your trying to relax while you finish of your breakfast cuppa and all you can hear is little one shouting ''I had a poo poo'' that's me up then

When you cut into your pineapple and its dry as a bone...will it ripen or am I destined to be having dry pineapple this week? Damn Asda and their "special" offers

donna88 said:
DYJHIW your trying to relax while you finish of your breakfast cuppa and all you can hear is little one shouting ''I had a poo poo'' that's me up then

Sorry but this actually made me smile! Could imagine the roll of the eyes too as you heard it :D

When you cut into your pineapple and its dry as a bone...will it ripen or am I destined to be having dry pineapple this week? Damn Asda and their "special" offers

No idea :/ it probably will ripen I've never had a pineapple that has been dry the whole time I've had it.... but I'm not a pineapple expert either

Sorry but this actually made me smile! Could imagine the roll of the eyes too as you heard it :D

I'm smiling about it now lol, but this morning I was not amused.

dyjhiw u weigh yourself after ignoring the facts for too long and realise that u are the same as u were at the beggining of your journey, well actually, heavier! xxxx

dyjhiw u weigh yourself after ignoring the facts for too long and realise that u are the same as u were at the beggining of your journey, well actually, heavier! xxxx

At least you have done it now and the only way is downwards once you get back on plan x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At least you have done it now and the only way is downwards once you get back on plan x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
yeah thanks, youre right love, its given me the motivation to start again :) xxxxxx

Back