Don't you just hate it when....

You don't live next to me do you?? Lol :D

Haha unless you have a dog called Tara who likes to bark at stupid times in the morning? :p normally I don't mind but today I would have loved a nice long lay in

Don't you just hate it when you seem to have everything happen to you at once health wise....
Bad back, neck and spine
Aches every now and then in your chest possibly caused from the back pain
Bloatedness in your stomach making you feel like your about to give birth to a baby hippo lol
Piles lol
Sore dry skin on your feet
Along with bruises on the knee and elbow from falling down some stairs last weekend
All of this is making my depression and anxiety feel worse than ever :(

I think I need putting down lol!! xxx

Don't you just hate it when you seem to have everything happen to you at once health wise....
Bad back, neck and spine
Aches every now and then in your chest possibly caused from the back pain
Bloatedness in your stomach making you feel like your about to give birth to a baby hippo lol
Piles lol
Sore dry skin on your feet
Along with bruises on the knee and elbow from falling down some stairs last weekend
All of this is making my depression and anxiety feel worse than ever :(

I think I need putting down lol!! xxx

Awwwwwwww hope you're feeling better, you've made me feel better. We went out geocaching earlier & my back started aching from all the walking & I did wonder if it was from the accident yesterday or just my body aching.

You could have a touch of whiplash hun - even though you werent going fast, its the impact. Get it checked out as its bloody painful

Awwwwwwww hope you're feeling better, you've made me feel better. We went out geocaching earlier & my back started aching from all the walking & I did wonder if it was from the accident yesterday or just my body aching.

Thanks Hun, you may have damaged something too. My took a good few days to start but now I've been in agony. Hot bath again for me tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh exciting!! xx

Hope you're feeling ok today. Like someone else say may be worth a trip to gp tomorrow just to be safe!

I meant to tell you a few weeks ago but we've started geocaching a few weeks ago! We're all hooked and absolutely love it! Makes the usual boring walk or afternoon in a real adventure! And the kids love being the cache finders!!

Thanks so much for letting us know about it! Any other tips then feel free to share! xx

Back