Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW A newbie comes on asking for advice or just with questions and people take the trouble to answer and be helpful and it is not acknowledged at all by the newbie and you know they have been on line because they have started another thread that is yet another question that remains unacknowledged.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I think I am becoming quite intolerable to bad manners now I am in my dotage.

DYJHIW A newbie comes on asking for advice or just with questions and people take the trouble to answer and be helpful and it is not acknowledged at all by the newbie and you know they have been on line because they have started another thread that is yet another question that remains unacknowledged.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I think I am becoming quite intolerable to bad manners now I am in my dotage.

Altho it could be that they haven't worked out how to navigate their way round, and can't find their original post maybe? I know alot of people have that problem when they first start posting :)

Altho it could be that they haven't worked out how to navigate their way round, and can't find their original post maybe? I know alot of people have that problem when they first start posting :)
You are very kind. Much nicer than me but finding a thread that you have started is not hard when it is still there near the top when they make there second posting.

You really are a lovely person hugs xxxxxx

DYJHIW your 'Aunt' who has ignored and distanced herself from your family for 30 years is sulking because there's no room in the funeral car for her and her pillock husband. She's really upset my mum and I really want to ring her up and give her an earful! I've only got about 10 people in my family but those two really are a blot on the landscape. Mum is going through the most difficult time in her life and all that witch can do is sulk and make my mum feel guilty. Grrrrrrrrrr.

DYJHIW your 'Aunt' who has ignored and distanced herself from your family for 30 years is sulking because there's no room in the funeral car for her and her pillock husband. She's really upset my mum and I really want to ring her up and give her an earful! I've only got about 10 people in my family but those two really are a blot on the landscape. Mum is going through the most difficult time in her life and all that witch can do is sulk and make my mum feel guilty. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell the witch exactly the way it is, tell her not to upset your mum or anyone else in the family, tell her she is not welcome.

I'd call her and ask her why she thinks she has the right to any inclusion when she's excluded herself all these years. And then tell her what a selfish witch she is!!!!

This has irriated me just recently so much so I don't always reply to newbie threads, it depends how I'm feeling.

DYJHIW - Linda McCartney burgers, which are delish, are 4 syns each, I'd have them occassionally.

DYJHIW your boxes arrive from the UK and the caster sugar has exploded all over, even my heated rollers are full of the bl00dy stuff!

LOL!! I hate that too, you go out your way to help people and they ignore your post. lol xxx

Thanks for the replies, it's so difficult because I want to tell her but don't want to create too much bad feeling as my dads mum lives with them in Cornwall and they are bringing her for the funeral. Families eh!

Thanks for the replies, it's so difficult because I want to tell her but don't want to create too much bad feeling as my dads mum lives with them in Cornwall and they are bringing her for the funeral. Families eh!

Keep your dignity when you see her and do not let her wind you up. You have enough to get through. If she gives you one seconds, no, one nanoseconds aggravation just tell her politely that the day is not about her and that she is upsetting people who are already upset enough.......................

There's always one isn't there, I agree with fillymum if she tries causing any grief just remind her that the day is not about her and if she doesn't like it she can leave. It's hard, the last thing you need when you have a funeral is awkward relatives.

Always one at every funeral unfortunately.......just ignore her and hopefully when she realises that she's not going to be the centre of attention she'll give up!!

Back