Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW You decide to be sensible and stay in on a Saturday night due to trying to save money and wanting to stay off the booze only to find yourself bored out of your mind and wishing you'd gone out instead!

DYJHIW You decide to be sensible and stay in on a Saturday night due to trying to save money and wanting to stay off the booze only to find yourself bored out of your mind and wishing you'd gone out instead!

That is me tonight as well.

DYJHIW you keep adding to your online shopping and what you though would be a cheap shop is way more than you expected!

Dyjhiw you have a big fight with your husband and are really f- ed off as things were looking quite positive and now you are wondering whats the point!
Happy days are here again......

:hug99:

Dyjhiw you have a big fight with your husband and are really f- ed off as things were looking quite positive and now you are wondering whats the point!
Happy days are here again......

Aaaahhhh chick, hope it sorts itself out soon x

you computer crashes, taking with it your whole history and website passwords and user names.. just taken me nearly half hour going on all my fave websites and re logging on :(

DYJHIW - your still in pain with your back, your taking the tablets, and now you feel really sick and have the runs, you dont know if its the tablets or a bug. Feeling yuk and just dont know where to put myself im so uncomfy

dyjhiw no matter what a certain person says or does, or how much they p*ss you off.... you still absolutely love them and can't stay mad at them for long?

I could have guessed if I'd put my mind to it. Only thing is, now I've clicked on this, this will now pop up on the scrolling ads on other websites and I have to explain it to OH!!!!!

He'll get his hopes up thinking he's in for a right treat from the missus :p

Arctic-BNG said:
Your ex rings!

To sum up...........

Asking for more money than you are currently earning?

Call me a ******* but I cut her off and refused any more calls!

Don't blame you!!! Ex's are *******'s!!!

Back