Don't you just hate it when....

No triggers? Hope he's calmed a bit and daughters ok xx

Thanks, He's calmer now but not sorry about it, daughters fine, hoping her eye goes down a bit before morning! No trigger apart from they were arguing & coz he couldn't get his words out he punched her instead :(

So sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time Shirleen, I wouldn't beat yourself up for not being on plan, slimming world will always be here when you're ready for it

When son is having one of his 'off' days resulting in daughter now having a black eye where he's punched her for no reason! It's day like this I seriously don't know what to do with him :(

:( hope they're both okay now.

lots of love shirleen xxxxxx

DYJHIW ive had takeaway 3 nights in a row!! :sign0007: Never done that before, I know its my own fault but also influenced as we had mate down from Germany for weekend which has ended up in takeaway, Indian last night an Chinese tonight... :sign0137: gosh feeling so sick about it right now :cry: #sigh'!

....when you can't 'de-fuzz' everywhere because it's hard to reach certain places with a bad neck, shoulder and back.....OH said I look like Bob Marley!!!!

...when the oh goes through the cupboard in the kitchen that you keep spare bits and bobs at 9.30pm. No harm but the last thing I want to do late Sunday night is justify why we have certain things in said cupboard!

Pmsl!!! Im sat here laughing my head off as my hubby is on nights and I text him saying goodnight, I think there is sh!t on the duvet lol!! And since sending that I've not stopped giggling.

We never let the cat stay in usually but last night we did with the snow etc. hubby's replied saying dirty b@stard lol!!!!
not sure if he means me or the cat hahaha xxx

....when you can't 'de-fuzz' everywhere because it's hard to reach certain places with a bad neck, shoulder and back.....OH said I look like Bob Marley!!!!

Bob Marley??!!!! Love it!

Mrs.S. said:
Ah Hun I honestly wouldn't bother waiting all night for a few inches. Get a larger model ;) xx

Hahaha!!!! And i know the perfect person to ask.....mrs w ;) apparently she knows all about big ones!!!!

Back