Don't you just hate it when....

You've been at *another* Christening and people don't shut the front door about "what's taking you so long?"

How insensitive; after 3 years of trying why don't people have a little thought.

*hugs*

You've been at *another* Christening and people don't shut the front door about "what's taking you so long?"

How insensitive; after 3 years of trying why don't people have a little thought.

That's so insensitive! Hope you're ok xx

People just don't think. Get your own back when you next go to a funeral and ask them what's taking them so long!

Dujhiw there's no 0 fat or even low fat yoghurts at the shop!

You've had to ask to come home from work as you have a mega head ache (after whacking it on the garage door last night) and were sick when you got there, but feel really guilty and like the boss will think you're skiving! THEN you go to docs to be told its concussion and you've gotta go back in the morning meaning more time off = more guilt!!

I know no one should feel like this when genuinely ill, but I do! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've had to ask to come home from work as you have a mega head ache (after whacking it on the garage door last night) and were sick when you got there, but feel really guilty and like the boss will think you're skiving! THEN you go to docs to be told its concussion and you've gotta go back in the morning meaning more time off = more guilt!!

God hun hope your ok!! That sounds so bad!! Do not feel bad!! You are genuinly ill!! Your health is far more important!! Stuff em!! Hope you feel betta xx

Don't feel guilty, you def need to be careful with head bumps, the doc wouldn't have told you to come back if you didn't need to. I'm sure your boss will understand (they wouldn't want you there if your being sick anyway) take care and hope you're better soon x

DYJHIW your car is poorly so can't make running club tomorrow, meaning you have to try and motivate yourself to do hill training on your own in the cold :( and also its so chuffing cold you just can't seem to warm up at all!!!

DYJHIW you think your doing everything so well and it turns out your nowhere near where you should be....

Always use milk as my HexA being a coffee addict. I decided to switch to 1% milk at the weekend as the local shop was giving out samples and it really was identical to semi skimmed. This morning i decided to measure out my milk having always been under the illusion that I probably used about 250ml, to my horror I've probably been using 3 times that much every day and using syns I didn't know about. Measuring jug out for me now every morning. Shocked!!

Wow thats good you checked, have you tried having skimmed?
DYJHIW you think your doing everything so well and it turns out your nowhere near where you should be....

Always use milk as my HexA being a coffee addict. I decided to switch to 1% milk at the weekend as the local shop was giving out samples and it really was identical to semi skimmed. This morning i decided to measure out my milk having always been under the illusion that I probably used about 250ml, to my horror I've probably been using 3 times that much every day and using syns I didn't know about. Measuring jug out for me now every morning. Shocked!!

Wow thats good you checked, have you tried having skimmed?

Have tried skimmed in the past and really didn't like it, but this new linwoods milk is great, tastes much better. It's has extra calcium and vit d which must be a good thing to.

Just goes to show when u don't weigh and measure how far wrong you can be. I'm converted!

Dyjhiw people don't use their brains (or basic maths) & just blindly follow stuff on the internet.
haha! anything particular or just "dumbness" in general? xxxx

Back