Don't you just hate it when....

oh i know what u mean.
sometimes i have seen things that friends have "liked" and removed them.
i wont go into detail what it was that they "liked" because its really contraversial but i was shocked at it!
damn you facebook!!xxxx

the new fridge freezer was delivered today, damaged foot and cracked plastic on the hinges :( .. had to drive back to currys to arrange a replacement to come tomorrow

Don't turn him down Jenna! You never know what's around the corner!

Dyjhiw your dad comes in to tell you it's not working between him and mum and he's leaving.... For the 6th time in almost 2 years. I'm not an emotional person unless it involves animals but I gave my dad and hug and just broke down in tears and now I cannot stop. Oh great. :-(

Oooo go for it Jenna, you may have a great time or worse case it doesnt work out and you can have a good laugh about it.

Sorry to hear that Kelly.

Dyjhiw its only Monday night but feels like at least Thursday

X Kelly X said:
Dyjhiw your dad comes in to tell you it's not working between him and mum and he's leaving.... For the 6th time in almost 2 years. I'm not an emotional person unless it involves animals but I gave my dad and hug and just broke down in tears and now I cannot stop. Oh great. :-(

Awww ((((hugs)))) xxxx

Dyjhiw people don't use their brains (or basic maths) & just blindly follow stuff on the internet.

Loads of stuff! People 'liking' stuff on FB which is just really rude mainly!

This irritates me when people post things claiming to be true, when they've not checked out the facts & its all just lies,

the new fridge freezer was delivered today, damaged foot and cracked plastic on the hinges :( .. had to drive back to currys to arrange a replacement to come tomorrow

Oh that's no good, what you doing for meals then?

Dyjhiw you come swimming but leave cossie at home! But don't you just love hubby when he comes to drop it off for you!

Ahhhhhhhhhh what a sweetie.

When you're such an awkward person that you have been texting a fella you think is good looking yet he asks you on a date and you're now thinking of ways to say no. Destined to be single forever lol!

Jenna just go out with him, he wouldn't have asked you if he wasn't interested, you've only got one life, make the most of it, if you're not enjoying yourself you can make excuses & leave early.

Ah that's such a shame, hope you're all ok x

Sorry to hear that Kelly xx

Jenna -
Scenario 1. You have a pleasant evening with a nice man who turns out to not be your type. You say "nice to meet you, goodnight" at the end of the date and you've lost nothing.
Scenario 2. He turns out to be a bit weird and spends the entire date trying to lick his elbow and/or snort the salt. You get an amusing night out and some hilarious stories to tell the girls (and share with us obv!) You've lost nothing.
Scenario 3. He turns out to be the man of your dreams, you have the best evening of your life with the person you will spend forever with. You've lost nothing and gained lots!

No excuses missy! ;) xx

Jenna -
Scenario 1. You have a pleasant evening with a nice man who turns out to not be your type. You say "nice to meet you, goodnight" at the end of the date and you've lost nothing.
Scenario 2. He turns out to be a bit weird and spends the entire date trying to lick his elbow and/or snort the salt. You get an amusing night out and some hilarious stories to tell the girls (and share with us obv!) You've lost nothing.
Scenario 3. He turns out to be the man of your dreams, you have the best evening of your life with the person you will spend forever with. You've lost nothing and gained lots!

No excuses missy! ;) xx

^^ wise words!

Jenna -

No excuses missy! ;) xx

Loving those date scenarios!

Deffo do it, Jenna :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you're such an awkward person that you have been texting a fella you think is good looking yet he asks you on a date and you're now thinking of ways to say no. Destined to be single forever lol!

Just go!!!!! Always regret what you HAVE done, not what you haven't x

That's tough, hope you're feeling a little better now x

When your baby will not stop crying no matter what you try and you've had to put her in her cot and leave the room because you can't handle it anymore but can still hear her. Really struggling lately but not got anyone I can turn to. Feeling like a seriously rubbish mum.

Back