Don't you just hate it when....

Darned right we do :D I have a best "friend" who knows how much ive lost now, she does WW when she can be bothered. The last time she asked how I was going I said I was close to my 2st award - what did I get ...... oh not bad. WTF shes not lost an ounce in the time ive lost my now 2st 3.5 lbs. Jealous me thinks.

Well done you for not caving into temptation x

DYJHIW you're lumbered with a food nazi?! I was on a hen do in Galway but I wanted to stick reasonably to plan, got stuck with a girl spouting pseudo science at me and telling everyone I didn't eat & what I did eat wasn't food! I'm not going to eat burgers to make some stranger happy! She was a torture! You had eggs at 9am, a chicken salad at 1pm, etc etc..."Got so fed up with that, couldn't stick it any longer; I was looking forward to a break away after a very tough time after losing my aunt; so I just hopped on the bus to get home a day early.

Aww that sounds awful! What an idiot she sounds! Xx

When you start making a spaghetti bolognese and realise you have no pasta!

If only! Pasta was on offer at Tesco the other week so we have 20 bags of it in the wardrobe now (no room in the cupboards!) after my husband thought it was just too good an offer to pass up :D

Made a great photo opportunity though, we calculated that the weight I'd lost at that point was the equivalent of 5 x 2 litre bottles so I grabbed 5 of them and had him take a photo of me trying to keep hold of them to show how much more weight I used to carry. Was a great photo (even if I do say so myself!) and got loads of amazed and really positive comments from my friends and SW group on Facebook :woohoo:

One bottle weighed 2.1 kg so 5 of them was just a bit under what I'd lost in total - as for the picture itself, you'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit shy about putting my picture up in an open forum like this hope you understand :ashamed0005:

People don't support you whilst good optimising... I went to the OH's family tonight for dinner, they know I'm on SW and I politely asked that they didn't add butter or milk to my potatoes and vegetables. When dinner was served I could tell that my vegetables had been mashed with butter and they had swamped my plate in gravy (that they know I don't even eat!!).

People don't support you whilst good optimising... I went to the OH's family tonight for dinner, they know I'm on SW and I politely asked that they didn't add butter or milk to my potatoes and vegetables. When dinner was served I could tell that my vegetables had been mashed with butter and they had swamped my plate in gravy (that they know I don't even eat!!).

Agree BIG time - that is just awful that they would be so spiteful as to try to sabotage your efforts. Next time they come to yours just feed them stale bread and water ;)

DYJHIW you're lumbered with a food nazi?! I was on a hen do in Galway but I wanted to stick reasonably to plan, got stuck with a girl spouting pseudo science at me and telling everyone I didn't eat & what I did eat wasn't food! I'm not going to eat burgers to make some stranger happy! She was a torture! You had eggs at 9am, a chicken salad at 1pm, etc etc..."Got so fed up with that, couldn't stick it any longer; I was looking forward to a break away after a very tough time after losing my aunt; so I just hopped on the bus to get home a day early.

God she sounds awful and also as if when you didn't even know her!!!!

Back