Don't you just hate it when....

mrstore - id cry! lol hope you didnt damage it too much!

I have been crying lol. I was out walking the dog, went to answer the phone but dropped it :-( called my mum back and it wasn't even anything important! I'm well piddled off! Luckily the screen isn't damaged, just the silver bit around the edge :-(

Shirl sadly lost her mum and hasn't been back since she popped in to let us know. :( hope she is ok, not the same here without her xx
Hope to see fillymum back soon too.

Such a shame about kingsled, horrible when people get to the stage they just won't be back. Still miss madam la minx :(

..... When you drop your brand new phone :-(

Noooooooooooooooooo, is it still working?

OH knocked mine on the floor the other night & the screen just went white, I wasn't happy bunny as all I could think about was the cost of a new one, but after a few hours all came back again.

Hope yours is ok.

Noooooooooooooooooo, is it still working?

OH knocked mine on the floor the other night & the screen just went white, I wasn't happy bunny as all I could think about was the cost of a new one, but after a few hours all came back again.

Hope yours is ok.

It's not too bad thanks, just a few dents :-(

iv never found doing both a problem, and actually i feel hugely better, with a great first loss. As for syns, i make up for them on the weekend anyway as I usually go off plan slightly. For me im only trialing it for a month to see how it goes, and if my body responds positively i dont see why I shouldnt carry on. I have actually enjoyed most of my fast days and it has made me feel so much more lighter and alert. And as part of my religion we tend to fast a bit anyways so its nothing new to me.

Have you had a WI yet? I was curious if you thought it had increased your loss?

Shirl sadly lost her mum and hasn't been back since she popped in to let us know. :( hope she is ok, not the same here without her xx
Hope to see fillymum back soon too.

Such a shame about kingsled, horrible when people get to the stage they just won't be back. Still miss madam la minx :(

I think I'd miss you all too much now to leave - that and I'm just too nosey and like to hear what's going on!

I know Kingsled had a spat on here a few weeks ago, hope that's not why she went? Some are definitely touchier than others on here but I also think a lot gets lost when you're writing rather than speaking. My sarcasm has got me into trouble more than once, especially when texting :eek:

I had a 3.5lb loss last week and usually i lose at the rate of 1lb per week so definately boosted something! lol, this week i had a gain, but im 75% sure its mostly because im due on my period!

I like the thought of it but I think it would exaggerate my already big problem with bingeing :(

Good luck for this week x

I think I'd miss you all too much now to leave - that and I'm just too nosey and like to hear what's going on!

I know Kingsled had a spat on here a few weeks ago, hope that's not why she went? Some are definitely touchier than others on here but I also think a lot gets lost when you're writing rather than speaking. My sarcasm has got me into trouble more than once, especially when texting :eek:

I think it was the straw that broke the camels back......
I think people are a bit harsh and snappy at times in response to posts. I know in the past I've had my head bitten off in response to advising people to post in the right section!

I like the thought of it but I think it would exaggerate my already big problem with bingeing :(

Good luck for this week x

Just to add, I'm also trialling 5:2 and lost 4lbs first week after I'd ground to a halt with SW for a good while, either STS or yo-yoing with the same few pounds. A lot easier than I thought actually and I manage to still get 3 meals from 500 cals on those 2 days. Everyone works differently though :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In one sentence Pinknails - You just do. Thats what I always got told by my mam, she said you have to cut your cloth to suit. If you dont have the money you cant have it. I always admired my sister for bringing her 4 kids up with a lazy good for nothing who wouldnt work. Her kids are all grown now with kids of their own but sadly shes not here to see it.

Theres always someone worse off hun - you will do it if you really want it bad enough x

Back