Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you've had 5 days off but haven't managed to sleep in past 8am cos OH is on antibiotics and has an alarm set at 8am, 2pm and 8pm to take them. I don't know what he thinks will happen if he moves the morning alarm to 9! Grrrrr.

Alarm went off at 8, I sulked, he sulked - now I'm upstairs sulking while he's downstairs sulking he he!!

men !!! enough said

Yes Louise the Lime juice did go in lol the air was blue I can tell ya

Its not so bad this morning unless I catch it on something :( its my typing finger lol

was your tea good tho even tho your finger was poorly

Yes Louise the Lime juice did go in lol the air was blue I can tell ya

Its not so bad this morning unless I catch it on something :( its my typing finger lol

This made my stomach turn:(

It was gorgeous Barmel :D ive just had some of the filipino pork heated up for lunch with a yogurt and mint dip it was scrummy.

Sorry Michelle :(

It was gorgeous Barmel :D ive just had some of the filipino pork heated up for lunch with a yogurt and mint dip it was scrummy.

Sorry Michelle :(

Thinking of getting the Asia book now, would you recommend?

Hope your nail grows back fast! Xx

Most definitely Danni it has some gorgeous stuff in it. Son in Law couldnt believe it was all SW stuff. He is a fab cook and said he was well impressed and would like some of the recipes.

Ill have to wait a while before I can bare the nail technician touching my finger and putting a new acrylic on lol

I'm going to order it now, my sis will be getting annoyed with all the stuff Im sending to her house to pick up when Im home lol :) x

sorry welshtigger :(
what happened? xxxxx

sorry welshtigger :(
what happened? xxxxx

A bit complicated but I've been working as a pa, and groom for a lady who runs a training consultancy! We were keeping the horse at the yard belonging to the owner of the two biggest care home owners, where we do training. Her son is a complete ar*ehole so I told her I wasn't happy with the way he treated me and spoke to me! She blew up, and had a go at my boss, who backed me! She's now cancelled the training contracts for both homes, kicked the horse off the yard, so there isn't enough work for me-so boom! Bye bye job :(

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

Lol she will thank you when you cook her a lovely meal from it Danni

She's on SW too so I've told her she can use the 3 books I've ordered until Im home :-D

Sorry to hear about your job Welshtigger xx

A bit complicated but I've been working as a pa, and groom for a lady who runs a training consultancy! We were keeping the horse at the yard belonging to the owner of the two biggest care home owners, where we do training. Her son is a complete ar*ehole so I told her I wasn't happy with the way he treated me and spoke to me! She blew up, and had a go at my boss, who backed me! She's now cancelled the training contracts for both homes, kicked the horse off the yard, so there isn't enough work for me-so boom! Bye bye job :(

Sounds like unfair dismissal to me x

i agree with mrs wilsoncroft. doesnt sound legit to me xxxxx

i agree with mrs wilsoncroft. doesnt sound legit to me xxxxx

I'd take them to a tribunal, you can't just sack someone on the spot without further investigation firstly in writing and then a displinary hearing again in writing (trust me, I'm in a similar situation at the moment and I've done all the research on it to fight the case) ;)

I've only been officially doing this since first of feb tho so don't think ill have a leg to stand on....

DYJHIW - your ex, who is generally rude and disrespectful anyway, doesn't bother to call or even TEXT to let you know he can't get his car started so he's going to be late back with your son. He told me 3-4pm. It's going to be more like six. He got exasperated on the phone when I asked him to at least let me know in future. I don't think that's a totally unreasonable request?!

I've only been officially doing this since first of feb tho....

Do you have a contract in writing and copy of the policy and procedures Hun?
It seems really unfair what they've done and they cannot just sack you like that. You need to fight for this x

I'd take them to a tribunal, you can't just sack someone on the spot without further investigation firstly in writing and then a displinary hearing again in writing (trust me, I'm in a similar situation at the moment and I've done all the research on it to fight the case) ;)

Sadly they can if you're still on probation (normally the first 6-12 months of a job). It's happened to me twice and I had no recourse.

Back