Don't you just hate it when....

:( xx

Sorry to hear that Jo, you are due some good luck hun xx

DYJHIW - your grating a Lime for your Asian feast and you grate this instead OUCHHHHHHHHH

View attachment 83706

omg ouch!!

I did something similar in past, but it snapped in middle along nail line. So painful had it soaked off and like where your nail is bleeding it was further down with a split across SO painful..

((hugs!))

....when you are well and truly sick of the drama which the OH's family bring with them, especially when it is now affecting my birthday plans. Is it too much to ask that just one day be about me??! :cry:
Thats not fair :( some people just cant let others enjoy/have there day! xx

DYJHIW you lose your job :(

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal
Oh no!! Just read what happened & that is so unfair!! :( Hope you get something sorted soon hun xx

DYJHIW - your ex, who is generally rude and disrespectful anyway, doesn't bother to call or even TEXT to let you know he can't get his car started so he's going to be late back with your son. He told me 3-4pm. It's going to be more like six. He got exasperated on the phone when I asked him to at least let me know in future. I don't think that's a totally unreasonable request?!
No thats not unreasonable at all. If my hubby is out with our son, i still like to know when there due home, Its just good to know. Especially if we were spilt and he was due to bring him home. You have set times for reasons, Doesnt take 2 seconds to send a little text or phone call.. Hope he lets you know in future if anything gets in way for been on time x

..... When you can't swallow :-(
:( hope its because of your throat .. and nothing else mrs's! ;) lol.

DYJHIW early nights ALWAYS end up this time!! I should say im having a late night an might get in bed before 1am lol

DYJHIW .... you ate all the crap under the sun yesterday and half of Saturday when you know you can be good and hope it doesnt effect your weight loss this week :(

Back