Don't you just hate it when....

Omg! Doesn't double decker mean its free ;) 2 of my fave flavours for deserts too, never had bakewell cheesecake though! OMG!
Oh I wish Ems, I really do! I may have to have the tiniest of slithers of both. With cream or evaporated milk. *sigh* :D xx
How I miss cheesecake :(
it's one of my favourites. And the silly woman doesn't know her boyfriend has bought her birthday cake - so even more cakeeage! Xx
Oooooh cheese ..... cake..... cheesecake....................... *never heard those words, lalalalalala fingers in ears*
Just keep calm and carry on walking... Nothing here to see ;) xx

missy1978 said:
I don't think there is any denying that that there was a certain amount of pisstaking going on in this thread this morning and tbh I found it to be quite distasteful. A bit of banter is fun if both sides are fine with it but this was clearly very onesided.

Exactly, I just don't see what people get out of putting others down. Hopefully she won't be too put off though x

To be honest I think everyone here needs to agree to disagree and move on from this now. Continuing to stoke the fire isn't going to help.

The initial advice that Jay gave was factual and to the point and the reponse that she got was unnecessary.

I think the forum has lost such great people of late that people are naturally defensive of long termers getting fed up and leaving.

As for the pack mentality, I think we see lots of that in everyday life, and I don't think this forum is particularly cliquey but can see why people would feel that at times.

I think everyone just needs to move on from this and forget it ever happened.

To be honest I think everyone here needs to agree to disagree and move on from this now. Continuing to stoke the fire isn't going to help.

The initial advice that Jay gave was factual and to the point and the reponse that she got was unnecessary.

I think the forum has lost such great people of late that people are naturally defensive of long termers getting fed up and leaving.

As for the pack mentality, I think we see lots of that in everyday life, and I don't think this forum is particularly cliquey but can see why people would feel that at times.

But I want the last word! :rolleyes:

Well said

It's history, don't worry. :)

Dont touch it Emsie it is poison - it has a horrible snotty little snail in the bottle, he has spreadable germs that will make your lips blister and your eyes water. You will need to wear cream cos your lips will swell - you will sprout hairs on the back of your hands and and extra toe on each ear - he is evil dont do it

Dont touch it Emsie it is poison - it has a horrible snotty little snail in the bottle, he has spreadable germs that will make your lips blister and your eyes water. You will need to wear cream cos your lips will swell - you will sprout hairs on the back of your hands and and extra toe on each ear - he is evil dont do it

Pahahahahahaha

Fantastic!! If only I could convince my brain that this was true about chocolate! xx

My goodness me!

haha!

Back