Don't you just hate it when....

.... When OH is fast asleep on the sofa, snoring so loudly!! Its bad enough that he does it all bloody night!! Grrrr! Guess who'll be in the spare room tonight?!!

.... When OH is fast asleep on the sofa, snoring so loudly!! Its bad enough that he does it all bloody night!! Grrrr! Guess who'll be in the spare room tonight?!!

Lmao!!! Have you worn him out?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When everybody comments on how much weight your OH has lost even though he hasn't been trying and you've lost 10lbs!!!

Haha he wishes! He has a bad chest (probably just man flu! Lol) and was asleep within minutes of laying down! Wish I could just flake out on the sofa when I was tired! Grrrr x

It must be a man thing as gaz can fall asleep within seconds too, whether he's on the sofa, on his pc chair or in bed.
Me, I take ages to settle down to sleep unless I'm drunk lol xxx

It must be a man thing as gaz can fall asleep within seconds too, whether he's on the sofa, on his pc chair or in bed.
Me, I take ages to settle down to sleep unless I'm drunk lol xxx

I always go up to bed ages before he does otherwise it'd take me ages to fall asleep! I've got to stay up tonight though to let the dog out for his last wee before bed, I never do that, it's not my job lol. OH has gone up to bed but I'll be kicking him into the spare room when I go up! :-D

I always go up to bed ages before he does otherwise it'd take me ages to fall asleep! I've got to stay up tonight though to let the dog out for his last wee before bed, I never do that, it's not my job lol. OH has gone up to bed but I'll be kicking him into the spare room when I go up! :-D

Meanie!! Lol xxx

DYJHIW....you have a terrible week and keep binging of food you don't even want. Eurgh, completely let myself down :( Dreading weigh in tomorrow!

You change the babies nappy and she immediately poops!

Haha! Sorry - couldn't help but laugh at this one! Happened to me three times in a row yesterday (different kids!) - oh the joys of working at a nursery :p

Back