Don't you just hate it when....

Tesco are doing on offer for the Pyrex pans. You collect stickers and can get the cast iron dutch oven pan which is exactly like le crueset for 30

They did something similar a couple of years ago, my daughter got a lovely, good quality, pan set using the voucher thingys.

You spend 20 there to get one sticker but often if you sweet talk them they give you more

We found they just pulled out a wad & gave them to us. Such a brilliant offer, too good to miss out on.

your having a bad reaction to something you are working with, and everyone is saying 'you'll be ok in a week or two' .. i'm only on the job this week, unless they know something I don't :(

your having a bad reaction to something you are working with, and everyone is saying 'you'll be ok in a week or two' .. i'm only on the job this week, unless they know something I don't :(

oh no :( any idea what it could be

DYJHIW... You get sunburnt!

View attachment 86976

staticmap

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ouch that looks painful

you have to do all the running about today for swimming lessons as your dh is getting a new tattoo during that time (he also go a new bike yesterday through his work grrrr)

DYJHIW... You get sunburnt!

View attachment 86976

staticmap

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yikes that looks painful, you could try Nivea sunblock, I love Nivea it's a brill sunblock & repairs the skin as well. Or tomatoes on your skin, obviously not whilst out in the sun though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO!! When its such a sunny clear day & im stuck inside!! Physically cant sit outside as cannot move a chair. grrrr

DYJHIW your lenses are making your eyes as dry as hell! :( They changed my prescription this month but didn't think that would affect the actual contacts..hmm..

DYJHIW your lenses are making your eyes as dry as hell! :( They changed my prescription this month but didn't think that would affect the actual contacts..hmm..

My left eye has been irritating for a couple of weeks and optician says its fine! Contacts are a pain in the bum sometimes!

My left eye has been irritating for a couple of weeks and optician says its fine! Contacts are a pain in the bum sometimes!

It's doing my head in! Gonna try give it a week or 2 and if it's no better, I'll make an appointment. Get free contacts check up appts anyway so mayswell use them lol!

It's doing my head in! Gonna try give it a week or 2 and if it's no better, I'll make an appointment. Get free contacts check up appts anyway so mayswell use them lol!

Hope it improves, u can get some moisturising eye drops compatible with contacts but if you didn't need them before would be annoying to use now!

Bet I can best yours pinknails lol I'm -10.50 in my right eye! I've never met anyone with worse vision lol
Maybe ask the opticians if they have a different type of lens. They all have different water contents and it may be worth trying one with a higher content if it's getting uncomfortable x

First person i know thats worse than mine im -5.25 lol x

Back