Don't you just hate it when....

your just having one of those days hun, your not anti social as a rule. Im sure they dont feel like that when invited to yours. Just show ya face and then make an excuse to leave

Dyjhiw someone (who is a guest at your house) starts complaining about how much you've spent on your shopping from ASDA. Saying i'm buying 'too much food for just myself and I look greedy' I spent £54 to last me a week. Am i being sensitive? I don't think it's much at all... :confused:

I think they should mind their own business as its nothing to do with them but if you're asking if you are buying too much, it seems quite high to me for one person. we spend around £30-35 per week for two of us but you may just buy more expensive versions of what we get. We do make a conscious effort to keep it cheap so maybe that's why x

I think they should mind their own business as its nothing to do with them but if you're asking if you are buying too much, it seems quite high to me for one person. we spend around £30-35 per week for two of us but you may just buy more expensive versions of what we get. We do make a conscious effort to keep it cheap so maybe that's why x

I do buy a lot of fruit and veg, lots of expensive meat too so it's probably the reason why it's so high. I usually buy from Sainsbury's and usually only spend £30 a week in there as it's quite expensive to do every week, this week i tried ASDA which of course is a lot cheaper so i bought more. People just like poking their noses into other peoples business. x

Id tell em to butt out hun its got nothing to do with them at all. Why cant people mind their own businesses eh

Dyjhiw someone (who is a guest at your house) starts complaining about how much you've spent on your shopping from ASDA. Saying i'm buying 'too much food for just myself and I look greedy' I spent £54 to last me a week. Am i being sensitive? I don't think it's much at all... :confused:

I think its rude of them to comment especially the greedy part but some people just like to wobble their mouths!
I think with sw the food can look a lot but theres not as much cals etc in it as other types of foods.
54 isn't cheap for one person but if thats what you want to spend your money on then thats your business! xx

DYJHIW you really have the Sunday night blues :( just three days to get through, just three days...

DYJHIW come to bed early to watch a film with Hubby but he's messing about on mindcraft instead putting netflix on!!

DYJHIW.... You clean out your ears and it makes you gag! I can't stand the feel or sound of cotton wool so find it a really horrible moment when I have to give them a clean lol!!! Gag gag gag lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW.... You clean out your ears and it makes you gag! I can't stand the feel or sound of cotton wool so find it a really horrible moment when I have to give them a clean lol!!! Gag gag gag lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sorry but this made me chuckle!
I've taken a dislike to the feel of cling film, eurgh! Xxxx

.... i bought a swing for Jacobs birthday, just checked and silly me its just the seat! luckily im in the time frame to send back :)

Back