Don't you just hate it when....

It never rains in Blackpool, well according to OH, he works from Blackpool & many a time he comes home & says beautiful sunshine in Blackpool all day & yet it's been raining here.

We're off to Formby Point geocaching in a little while & seeing as I've just got up I best get a riddle on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one! Just gone premium again after a break!

Dyjhiw someone (who is a guest at your house) starts complaining about how much you've spent on your shopping from ASDA. Saying i'm buying 'too much food for just myself and I look greedy' I spent £54 to last me a week. Am i being sensitive? I don't think it's much at all... :confused:

A few other have already said, but it's your money at the end of the day!

a bad two weeks coming up.. stupid work :(

Is that working away from home?

DYJHIW, it's been black clouds since I got up 1.5hrs ago, it's not raining yet, just threatening, but do I cycle to work or drive, hmmmmmmmmmm, one things for sure I'm not putting the washing out!

DYJHIW you go into work for the early shift, only to get there and realise you're on the late!!! :doh:

your mum tried to talk you to going out for breakfast but you put your foot down

you eat something that was reaaaaaaaaaaaaly high in syns and you know its high in syns before you even eat it :/

..... When you eat a slice of cake and a mars bar mini roll when you know you have no spare syns!!

ForumRunner_20130514_162158.png

Can I just point out that the slice I had wasn't that big lol xxx

When you're freeing! :(

Me too!! Losing weight I've become even more of a cold ass! :(

DYJHIW I've had a awful headache coming and know its guna turn to migraine later since tablets not worked!!

Don't you just hate it when people eat the SW friendly food you've bought for yourself.
There are 2 cupboards full of other foods yet people choose to eat mine, so annoyed.

the iron tablets you started last thursday have made you bloated & constipated :'(, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge glass of orange juice (or 3) for me then

Back