Don't you just hate it when....

grrrrrrrrrr friends eh Emsie that really pees me off

I also hate it when im freezing bah humbug OH decided to turn it off for the summer!!!! what summer you may ask - well sod that for a game of soldiers im having it ONnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grrrrrrrrrr friends eh Emsie that really pees me off

I also hate it when im freezing bah humbug OH decided to turn it off for the summer!!!! what summer you may ask - well sod that for a game of soldiers im having it ONnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well yeah cos now am wondering whats up but shes saying nothing! Grrr!
I've got storage heaters and if I put them on it gets too hot and if I switch them off its too cold! Stupid weather!

.... When you find these in the oven that OH has just left in there.......... Grrr!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130516_115515.png
    ForumRunner_20130516_115515.png
    523.7 KB · Views: 90
dyjhiw there is someone sitting by you on the train eating their food so loudly, hate it when people chew loud :mad:

I moved to South Dakota to the desert where I never ever have that problem. LOL
Best wishes on you restart. I restarted ten days ago with Atkins and this past Monday with JUDDD/ATkins combo. 5# gone.
Oglalagirl- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, South Dakota

When got to get up :( feeling rather rubbish this morning!

Dyhiw you come back from a weeks holiday and put on 5 pounds! Im hopeing a bit of that is water weight, but it was fun now back to reality! Lol

It should come off this week :)

I put 4.5lbs on from holidays and the next week lost 5.5lbs x

DYJHIW you didn't eat or go toilet before painting your nails so are now sitting starving and jiggling around needing a wee waiting for nails to dry!!

Back