Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw daughters school friend comes round for tea, says he likes and wants what I'm making. I give him his food on his plate and he says he doesn't want it and puts it in the kitchen.

I told him to put it on the side and I'd sort it soon, and he's put the plastic plate down on my ceramic hob that had just been on :'(

I could scream!!!!

DD used to have a friend who was exactly the same, it really got me mad, in the end I had to tell DD not to invite said friend for tea, I lost count the amount of times she would waste food.

Ooh I'm so frustrated Michelle! If I'd have just made it and not asked then fine, but I specifically went through what I was making and he said yes please. When I gave him the plate he didn't try a crumb. Just looked at it and put it on the side and said he didn't want it.

Even more frustrating when were struggling money wise and I know that could have been dinner for one of the girls tomorrow night.

cherryheart said:
Don't you just hate it when people eat the SW friendly food you've bought for yourself.
There are 2 cupboards full of other foods yet people choose to eat mine, so annoyed.

Lol! My mullers keep disappearing so can relate to this!

Dyjhiw your 12 week SW payment is up this week , you are skint and don't get paid until the day after!!!!

oh no, that is a bummer :(

... When wet doggy walks in the rain equals mad frizzy hair.... Not a good look!

move to scotland, not raining here no no frizzy hair, btw is it you or the dog that has the frizzy hair lol

Back