Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you really aren't in the mood for work.

Is today your last day?

DYJHIW you realize you have no days off scheduled until August... boo!

It's a bit of a bummer isn't it, I've none until September, :eek: I'll just have to make the most of my weekends & 4pm finishes on a Friday!!!!

even tho the weather outside isn't too bad you have your big wooly cardi on

When you've just mopped the floors and you spill a cup of tea (sweeteners no sugar!) across the living room floor! :cry: Exactly what I have just done!

And I totally agree with Barmel! Sat here in a cardi but it looks quite nice out!

The expression wash your mouth out with soap doesn't cut it when you pick up a bottle of bubbles from the shelf and most of it goes on your hair, in your mouth, down your t-shirt & on the floor :/

They are bringing home presents for you! My cat (who lives with my mum as we aren't allowed pets here) brings slow worms home :/ like clockwork through the spring and summer, had the first one on Friday so will no doubt be the start of many! She doesn't even kill them, just brings them into the garden and plays with them lol silly sod x

They are bringing home presents for you! My cat (who lives with my mum as we aren't allowed pets here) brings slow worms home :/ like clockwork through the spring and summer, had the first one on Friday so will no doubt be the start of many! She doesn't even kill them, just brings them into the garden and plays with them lol silly sod x

Lol i remember when mine was playing with a frog and it was squealing at them, wish they didnt grab the birds though cause even though they dont kill them their poor lil souls have heart attacks :(

DYJHIW totm makes work ten times more difficult and all the usually annoying people so much more frustrating to deal with!

Don't you just hate it when pigeons (yes, PIGEONS) have found their way into your close and keep coo'ing and making stupid pigeon noises that echo and wake you? No, just me then :(

My son came out of school today complaining about his teacher and said Unsurprisingly she's like this once a month!:eek:

Hahaha! Love it :p

No I break up on Friday...3 days and counting. Think all the kids are ready for holiday too and are being difficult!

Grrrrrrrrrr

When your cats keep killing birds in the garden!! Thats 4 dead in the space of 3 days but i dont know why, its never happened before, and now i keep hearing the birds screaming and there next door and theres nothing i can do :(

Mike used to bring home birds all the time, he'd bring them into the house & then I'd have him & Phoebe chasing the poor things, he also brought mice home, sometimes alive (not funny) or dead!!!

My son came out of school today complaining about his teacher and said Unsurprisingly she's like this once a month!:eek:

Lol, that's so funny x

DYJHIW totm makes work ten times more difficult and all the usually annoying people so much more frustrating to deal with!

I feel your pain on this one this week! x

Back