Don't you just hate it when....

Your daughter is poorly & you know the weigh in today will be a tough one cause you have haven't been that good all week :(

:bighug:To all those in need of one today xx

When you're dunking a biscuit (that you shouldn't be eating) in your tea and it breaks and drops in. Karmas portion control?

When you're dunking a biscuit (that you shouldn't be eating) in your tea and it breaks and drops in. Karmas portion control?

sorry this made me laugh a little

:-D problem is I am now cautiously sipping said tea trying not to disturb the biscuit. I know I can get down to an inch of tea pretty safely but it always carries biscuit risk! X

.... When all your white bedding comes out of the washing machine covered in brown marks, grr!!

ooops

if you had been to the toilet before weigh in the amount gained this week wouldnt have been so high. Stupid iron tablets

poorly freya.jpgmy poorly daughter :(

Oh no wonder what's going on? Don't loose faith x

Absolutely no idea what's happening, Emsie! It happened before, both times, when I did SW. I really stick to it and then this happens! :( When I used to go to class I'd take my food diary in and the Consultant said she couldn't understand why either - it's a mystery! :S But, no, I won't lose faith because I know it will work eventually. I lost 3 stone each time before and stupidly piled it back on over the years, so I know it will work and, apart from anything else, even though I'm now back down to only a half stone loss again, I'm already feeling more confident and two people have said I'm looking slimmer. Probably an optical illusion but, what the heck?! :D

.... When all your white bedding comes out of the washing machine covered in brown marks, grr!!

OMG! That is so annoying. It happened to my white bedding a few weeks ago and turned out it was the washing machine rubber (not suggesting that's what it is in your case, btw! :D ). I was really p..... off, as I always dry the rubber off after the machine's been used. Anyway, an empty wash on the highest temp with a capful of bleach in did the trick. I just made sure, the next time I used it, it was a wash was for light colours, just in case there was any bleach left!

cherryheart said:
dyjhiw you still don't feel confident enough to get your legs out in this lovely weather... :(

Definitely :(

DYJHIW its a lovely day so you think you might wear leggings... then realise ur legs are so furry you will probably be wise not too lol

when you get on .your scales .i know we shouldent .and fine you have put on 2lb .and you know you havent gone off pland and you can not work out why .:help2:lorna

Back